What's new

[Oct 26, 2013] Halloween Massacre! (Charlotte, NC)

ReSe is celebration Halloween by throwing a special event. This kicks off the quarterly ReSe events where we will be changing things up every few months by doing a different theme.

This month we are doing Halloween and that means we are throwing a Cosplay Contest (IN ADDITION TO THE TOURNEY). Come dressed up as your favorite video game character (preferably fighting games) and enter in the contest for prizes.

Also this month we have some sponsors involved with us and we will have raffles and giveaways for you guys.

Because we are expecting a large turn out and there is more to do we are really needing you guys to Preregister. ReSe is putting some incentive in it for those that do.

Registering ONLINE IS $10 and at the DOOR IS $15
When we hit 50 People PREREGISTERED ONLINE those people will be entered into a drawing for a $100 GAMESTOP GIFT CARD.

WHEN WE HIT 100 PEOPLE those people will be entered into a drawing FOR A PLAYSTATION 4!!!
*WHEN 100+ IS HIT THE PS4 WILL TAKE THE PLACE OF THE $100 GIFT CARD.
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS ON OCTOBER 20TH

REGISTER ONLINE HERE:
www.resetourney.com/tournaments/registration

Time:
12pm at door registration ends and we start making brackets
1pm tourney and cosplay contest start.

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC
28223-0001

CLICK "GET DIRECTIONS" BLUE BUTTON ON LEFT IN GOOGLE MAPS!!!
[CLICK HERE]
CLICK "GET DIRECTIONS" BLUE BUTTON ON LEFT IN GOOGLE MAPS!!!

SCHEDULE: This is what I am doing right now but I may move something around once I see how the cospolay contest is going to work out time wise.

1-2PM: All Minors, Injustice, Smash Bros. and Marvel (Marvel 1st On stream)
3-4pm: SF4
Once Marvel is finished on stream top 3-8 (depending on time) of Injustice, Tekken and SF4 will be on stream.

POT Bonuses:
TBD.

I am looking into adding some pot bonuses for games that reach a certain number in brackets.
Check out www.resetourney.com/tournaments for all the rules for each game.
Thanks again for all of your support. Now get to work on your costumes and show us what you got!!!