What's new

ocho hatchetas jajajajajajaja - MK9 Nightwolf thead

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
His X-Ray isn't damaging either, at least in comparison to Reptile and Sektor (Does 35% I think).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sektor's does 40% 3 hits ^ which is SWEET! lol I wonder if they'll tone them down thought once the game hits. His magic Hachet's are awesome!

Nightwolf should have his arsenal from MKD, including his new found Knife. He should also use that paw print on his headband for a special or for a fatality. He could send his green energy to the paw print and aim it on the ground which summonds a real wolf. The wolf would bite or scratch the opponent for a special or savagely mutilate the opponent for a fatality.

What in the heck is his X-Ray?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This thread reminds me of how I am disappointed to not see the hatchet move in MK9... yet anyway. :(

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's been shown in a few vids. It's practically the same hatchet from UMK3 in terms of properties from what it looks like.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If Sub is top tier I'll be surprised, he does look like a great defensive character though. NW looks pretty good, I like his new knife move they gave him.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I wonder if you can combo into his Thudercloud/ EX Thundercloud? That would be amazing. I also wonder if the regular T.Cloud still puts the enemy in a nice juggle state like the Enhanced variant.

Even if you couldn't combo into it, he still has a ton of juggle potential with his hachet upper and arrows. That trailer has got me super hyped for Nightwolf, goddamn.