What's new

NW competition thread

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
since my last thread was deleted I guess I won't call anyone out in particular (you know who you are)

but I want competition!! I want the best nightwolf players on this site to add me on xbox live. I want matches and I want to understand how other use him so I can up my game. If you want games my tag is the same as my name.

REMEMBER MY NAME

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
since my last thread was deleted I guess I won't call anyone out in particular (you know who you are)

but I want competition!! I want the best nightwolf players on this site to add me on xbox live. I want matches and I want to understand how other use him so I can up my game. If you want games my tag is the same as my name.

REMEMBER MY NAME
A pointless thread. Really man? You're more of a nuisance then anything. Stop trying to get attention and go to the xbox thread instead of making threads like this. I won't play you online, I'll money match you whenever we play offline at a major instead. It'll be pointless because it's a mirror match. But whatever gets you to stop being annoying, then whatever.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I want to play nightwolfs. Not just random xbox players. I'm trying to up my game. That is all. Call me annoying if you want...just play me.

Ayone else who wants games against a good nightwolf, please add me. Same as my name

REMEMBER MY NAME

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I want to play nightwolfs. Not just random xbox players. I'm trying to up my game. That is all. Call me annoying if you want...just play me.

Ayone else who wants games against a good nightwolf, please add me. Same as my name

REMEMBER MY NAME
Online is not real MK, so there is no point in me adding you to play. I don't play anybody online competitively even DaiHuu will tell you this

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
agreed but its the best way to go against as many experienced fighters as possible...I consider it practice. but oh well stop littering my thread

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Hey ps players. I'll be online on ps all weekend starting sat night. So when I make my tag I'll post it for all to see. Any ps players be looking for me. I want fierce competition.

Hey ps players. I'll be online on ps all weekend starting sat night. So when I make my tag I'll post it for all to see. Any ps players be looking for me. I want fierce competition.

lol..seriously though..my gamer tag is xxsuckonthisxxx ill add you later and we'll get some games in. I need to lvl up and start playing some good tourney players as yourself. There is hardly anyone i know that plays mk9 seriously and setting up an offline casual/tourney thing is way too much work for such little outcome. So i will stick to privates online for now..

REMEMBER MY NAME
I dont know how XBOX is setup, but in PSN, you can create rooms. Why dont you make a room called NIGHTWOLF ONLY. (if available) and wait for others players to join?
There is also a section on here to request players for local. You may have luck there as well.

McNasty

Moist.
I went in planning on using him way more only used him twice in tournament. Should have switched against morty just to see what would happen.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Mc nasty...u are awesome man...cake batter vodka at evo finals...I love it. It was good too. And your a good player. I would come back to Vegas just to chill with you man.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I meant online. I know there are a few on here but no one would play me online besides mc nasty
Hey fly. Add me online. I want to up my nightwolf. I already stole some of your stuff you used on me in casuals. Lol :)