What's new

NRS, There is still work to be done, regardless general gameplay issues

shura30

Shura
there's still A LOT of character balance to be done, they should give actual meta a standard i.e. setups should always have a gap in between to allow mindgames from one side and reaction+read from the other

how much would quanchi actual meta change if they'd remove frames from trance and slightly increase bat/puddles startups?
in my opinion basically making sorcerer and summoner bat/puddles -2 or -3 would give everyone else more breathing room without completely destroy the character

same applies to anyone else

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
unblocking adds 1 additional frame in all cases(except reversals?) now that low block no longer requires an additional frame. It's not built into the frame data so it could be considered an issue, and I'm sure quite a few other discrepancies and oddities exist, but I can't think that is what is being discussed here though.
i was saying seperately 1 frame to unblock and extra blockstun that shouldnt be there on moves that are unsafe/negative-8 or more on block should be fixed. no more problems normal revesaling them or standing normalinto combos, some do have a huge delay,

but online is another story.

i clocked mine at 7frames continuous input lag(not visable) which made -12 moves -5 on block... its pretty jacked, all moves completely safe, basically reversal gone, poke out gone, wiff punish gone, beating out combos gone, some combo links gone, and that was the lowest lag i had. captured with 1080p 60fps capture card.

ran through Avidmux frame data analysis .