What's new

NRS Stream MKX 9-18-2015

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
"Pyro Tanya will be fixed in the upcoming small patch soon".

Please for the love of everything only fixes and no more gameplay adjustments.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
LOL What happened?
:DOGE

An hour or so in they said they were gonna go online and challenge the community, talking about how they were gonna take turns playing people and then do their belt matches after. They gave 16 Bit the controller first. It reeked of a "we're about to stick it to them" moment because of the Netcode complaints and the chat blowing up at the time with comments about it. So Bit plays some random scrub Quan Chi in ranked. He dropped easy BnB's that he probably can do in his sleep and lost to this Scrub Chi. Emphasis on scrub. The chat really got live after that.

Then they go to play a 2nd match right away, but this time it's loading up. Then it's saying "found opponent" but just sitting there indefinitely. It seemed like they all at once realized what happened, their facial expressions changed, and then they said "hey you know what let's just get straight to the matches and play!" all hyped up trying to play it off, and went faster out of online into vs mode than I've ever seen in my life!

When they started the next vs match so many people were saying "we want to see another online match" and things like that. It was hilarious. Lolol!!!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
honest talk- i saw one tweet online about this session before it started ... just one.... i know it wasnt a important big announced thing but the hype is def fading away from all the constant leg pulls.... before someone could just whisper stream and things would blow up... now EVERYBODYS first reaction is -

:coffee: ill wait... check tym on what happed later...

hey - i just calls it like i see it

There belt match is the stupidest part of these streams. I'm glad I missed this one

After the last waste of time stream I'll just wait for the highlights to be posted here

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
There belt match is the stupidest part of these streams. I'm glad I missed this one

After the last waste of time stream I'll just wait for the highlights to be posted here
Seeing Raw ExNut, Nutpunch that many times almost gave me an aneurysm.

Last edited:

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
This stream was kinda meh. I just do not see the point of them unless there are announcements. Wasn't TruTalent(who was playing MKX) leading them in views until Tru went offline? Lol