What's new

November 12, 2011: Valley Stream Monsters Tournament #2 at The Gamers Edge, Valley Stream NY!

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
3 and a half hours from me Phil. If I have the time off I can try and make it. Just need to find a reliable ride around my area. Shouldn't be too hard.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'll try to be there. Phil, GF for UMk3 should be 3/5. I also agree with REO that there should be more MK games.

P.S. If UMK3 is gonna be the console port, according to Hanzo the best version is the Xbox one.

Grr

Noob
What kind of transportation I can use to get there? Vally Stream is on Long Island, correct? I'm planning to check it out today.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
What kind of transportation I can use to get there? Vally Stream is on Long Island, correct? I'm planning to check it out today.
If you're coming from/through the city, you can take the E or J train to the 2nd to last stop in Queens (right before Jamaica) and take the LIRR to Valley Stream. The train stop in Valley stream is within walking distance of the venue.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm hosting a small local MK9 tournament in New Paltz @ "New Paltz Convention" on this day for SUNY New Paltz. Also, my band is playing that night at the convention. Full of rage.

I'd encourage people to come to NPC, but there really isn't anyone around that actually plays MK9 besides me. Unless you want to see my band play. Or get a free MK9 tourney win.

Noob
Just a reminder to everyone that this tournament is coming up this Saturday! Working on a small pot bonus and seeing if I can get a stick to raffle off.

Noob
[MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] are you still bringing the Philly guys up for this? Would be great to see you all.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
I am not sure if Tomhanks will make it! he said he got an important test.

If AC is coming, i might see bout maybe taging along with him. that if he agrees ofcourse.
though, if non of them are going, i might meet up with Check and go to VSM with all the NYC/NJ gang.