What's new

[Nov 7, 2015] Naptown Clutch V (Indianapolis, IN)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I heard there is a pot bonus for this tournament, is that true?
Nope, no pot bonus. But like Rican said: I'm expecting a nice turnout. So there will likely be some money to be had, lol

I know that Chicago is planning on coming down, and Missouri will be here as well. And Kentucky. And Ohio.

Yeesh....it really will be a packed house, now that I think about it. lol

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Nope, no pot bonus. But like Rican said: I'm expecting a nice turnout. So there will likely be some money to be had, lol

I know that Chicago is planning on coming down, and Missouri will be here as well. And Kentucky. And Ohio.

Yeesh....it really will be a packed house, now that I think about it. lol
Wat r the pre reg numbers so far??

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Yeah buddy, You cant miss it lool
Imma take some old magic cards to the local shop around here and see what can be sold.

As it goes right now, unless I can get sponsored I may have to bow this one out. Money is slowly becoming a bigger issue.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

A quick notice about parking, posted on the Facebook event page by one of our fellow local players:

"There's a lot going on Saturday, Stevie Wonder is in concert at BLF, so the rates at the mall will be at $20 event rates. That's bad, but not as bad as you'd think, most of us who park there would be there for 10+ hours so we'll pay that anyway. For those of you who won't be there for an extended period of time, there are options. The blue lot on 15 E Washington St will be $10 for all day parking. That lot is the one that I typically use to go to Godlike Saturdays, one block, and you're there.

That lot will fill up fast, so if you aren't getting there at 10AM, it may not be available. Other options are the Denison Lot at 230 South Meridian Street (Also $20 on Saturday), the Omega Lot at 29 East Maryland Street ($15, you have to drive past the mall to get to it), or the Merchants Garage at 31 South Meridian Street ($20). There is street parking all around the venue at $1.50 an hour, but with the marathon going on in the morning and Stevie at night, the odds of getting in aren't especially great, I leave it up to your discretion."

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Tomorrow, folks!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to re-iterate that pools for MK X will begin at 2:00 pm EST.