What's new

[Nov 23, 2013] Traditional Injustice Tournament (Rotterdam, Netherlands)

After the great succes of our traditional kombat tournament . We are here to Test Your Might with Injustice GAU tournament called the TRADITIONAL INJUSTICE TOURNAMENT.
This tournament will be similair to the Traditional Kombat tournament.
Players will first battle each other in a pools and top 16 players will advance to the brackets
In the pools and brackets players will play a best out of three games against their opponents
The winner of a game is allowed to choose a stage but must stay with their original character
And the loser of a game is allowed to pick a different

The tournament will consist of cash money prizes based on the total amount of players that will participate at this tournament. The more warriors participate the bigger the prizes.

This Injustice tournament will be held at the MrE basement in the Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
The participation fee is : 25.00

To give you an idea what money prizes to expect I made an estimate of range of 15 participants to 40 participants.

with 15 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 131.25
2nd prize = 78.75
3rd prize = 52.50

with 20 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 175.00
2nd prize = 105.00
3rd prize = 70.00

with 25 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 218.75
2nd prize = 131.25
3rd prize = 87.50

with 30 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 262.50
2nd prize = 157.50
3rd prize = 105.00

with 35 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 306.25
2nd prize = 183.75
3rd prize = 122.5
with 40 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 350
2nd prize = 210
3rd prize = 140
Every super hero/ villian that participates will make a diffrence in the cash money prizes
So join us on 23 november 2013 for the return of Project MrE Injustice tournaments
Tickets will only be available online trough our ticket service.
The link for our ticket service shop will be available soon

So what are you waiting for join us and lets do justice for Injustice

Satan1

Ice Pirate
I'm coming over, but I prolly won't participate in the tournament because we're going to a big pinball tournament in Drunen-Holland the beginning of november (full weekend a.k.a. there goes my money :) ).

For people interested, check here:
http://www.nfvpinball.nl/wedstrijden/dpo/

Maybe MrE should do a "high stakes" MK tournament alongside the Traditional Injustice Competition.
(Example: 10 to 20 euro entry-Single Elimination-Winner takes all)

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
I tell you something last g.a.u tourny was on xbox so i thought yeah finaly.. When i got there uhm srry we changed it to ps3 cause people dont want to play on xbox then lost the whole thing because of in put errors etc. Playing with a controller that i only used twice is not going to help me win anything so enough said.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I tell you something last g.a.u tourny was on xbox so i thought yeah finaly.. When i got there uhm srry we changed it to ps3 cause people dont want to play on xbox then lost the whole thing because of in put errors etc. Playing with a controller that i only used twice is not going to help me win anything so enough said.

Loll, INJ is dead in holland.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
inj is dead everywhere
I think its one of the worst fighting games on Xbox and PS3. A lot of droppings and complaining. Even after the Buffs it aint alive.
MK got resurrected here lol , but Im still supporting Project MrE with it. If it wasnt MrE then I probaly would laugh at the INJ community XD.

I think its one of the worst fighting games on Xbox and PS3. A lot of droppings and complaining. Even after the Buffs it aint alive.
MK got resurrected here lol , but Im still supporting Project MrE with it. If it wasnt MrE then I probaly would laugh at the INJ community XD.
man even if my mom support igau i wont
the game sux xD