What's new

[Nov 15, 2014] Season 2: BirthRight IGAU/ MK9 / USF4/ KI3 / MVC2 / UNIEL (Farmingdale, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
We're just 3 weeks away! Keep those pre-reg coming. Next week I will start heading out to the Arena on LI and the Break in NJ for those who think paypal is evil lol. See you guys soon!

RapZiLLa54

$15 Pre-Reg ends next Thursday 11/13, save the $5 bucks while speeding up the bracket process!! Also don't forget about the MEAL PLAN! Paypal as a gift to newaje15@aol.com See you next Saturday!

RapZiLLa54

Alright guys, due to the Meal Plans lack of pre-reg, I'm going to have to up its price from $15 to $20 at the door. It is still only $15 if you pre-reg by tomorrow!! Paypal as a gift to [email protected]

@FOREVER EL1TE Pre-reg is typically always low for the events, we have 10 so far. Last one I only had 14 pre-reg but 52 overall turnout.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Get @Sabin to check out UMK3TE, @Shock... that way we might be able to get this game into his 2 Old 2 Furious lineup ^_^
It's up to Min, I tried with UMKII:TE and we almost had a date locked down but it fell through for whatever reason. It's definitely a possibility.

I'm going to do my best to get some casuals on stream before we close up after IGAU
Send me a preliminary stream schedule. At the last Yestercades event we streamed every game but one I think, possibly all of them.

RapZiLLa54

It's up to Min, I tried with UMKII:TE and we almost had a date locked down but it fell through for whatever reason. It's definitely a possibility.

Send me a preliminary stream schedule. At the last Yestercades event we streamed every game but one I think, possibly all of them.
Its on the excel I sent you yesterday or in the OP.