What's new

Tech Not sure if new tech

Wigy

There it is...
Not sure if this is new or useful at all but:

if u OHS somebody then jump ontop of them, then do a delayed b4(comes out as f4) it completely reverses their wakeup

I use it as a gimmick as they get trigger happy with their wakeup seeing me jumping over them and not blocking. Works like 100% of the time on single direction wake ups... (not laos basically)

Wigy

There it is...
Really hard to get it working consistently. I did it by accident vs my friends kitana and made his bb2 whiff. Did it again trying to replicate and he whiffed his pretty kick again.

Went to training to get it down, but seems to vary from character big time, but more or less you change sides twice very quickly as they stand up, looks retarded. Haven't been able to get it down yet.

Think it might have something to do with distance to the person u OHS before the jump in

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Really hard to get it working consistently. I did it by accident vs my friends kitana and made his bb2 whiff. Did it again trying to replicate and he whiffed his pretty kick again.

Went to training got it down, but seems to vary from character big time, but more or less you change sides twice very quickly as they stand up, looks retarded. Haven't been able to get it down yet.

Think it might have something to do with distance to the person u OHS before the jump in

If you kan, record it. Even if it's on mobile...

Wigy

There it is...
Would help if i could test on a human cause i suspect that it is reversing the input for wakeup but the bot is just yoloswag wakeuping cause its a bot. Cause if i just over and dash punch in the direction it looks like i should input it i do a laser beam thing instead

Lol, managed to get it to work again, the second i stop attempting to record :L

Wigy

There it is...

I literally have no clue if this is of ANY use but i see good players making something outta nothing all the time.

Noticed that his ohs has weird direction reversing properties in general. I'm able to make his techroll go the wrong way, and make the wakeup miss with two well timed jumps, this was on kabal who has gay wake ups

Wigy

There it is...
Okay. So if you DJK into the corner after a OHS then it reverses all wakeups, this stuff every single one of kitanas wakeups in the corner for instance, sonya too except her stupid arc jump which hits backwards, more or less unless the character has a backward hitting move they're stuffed. I'm guessing this must be known as its pretty simple to do.

Red Reaper

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Okay. So if you DJK into the corner after a OHS then it reverses all wakeups, this stuff every single one of kitanas wakeups in the corner for instance, sonya too except her stupid arc jump which hits backwards, more or less unless the character has a backward hitting move they're stuffed. I'm guessing this must be known as its pretty simple to do.

Red Reaper

You kan probably F4 into dash punch to punish stuff like his shoulder.

This is really good tech.

Wigy

There it is...
You kan probably F4 into dash punch to punish stuff like his shoulder.

This is really good tech.
I'm uploading a video if this isn't already known it will seriously be huge. It snuffs almost everybody's wakeup options for a full punish (except kabal and kung lao)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm uploading a video if this isn't already known it will seriously be huge. It snuffs almost everybody's wakeup options for a full punish (except kabal and kung lao)

Haha. "Except the best characters in the game.."

jk...

Wigy

There it is...
how consistent is this?
I'll put it simply.

If you do a delayed DJK in the corner after an OHS. IT WILL 99% of the time reverse the wakeup or techroll. If they decide not to wakeup you are put back out the corner and just carry on as usual.

Only tested this in the dojo i know that the corners of some maps are glitched. video up soon.