What's new

Northwest Majors VI Pools and Schedule Info

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Theres a nice write up on all the players from here on tym from a few days ago. They have regular monthly tournaments here they just arent advertised on the side bar like the break is. (how do they fix that?)
But cmon guys....you know you know the guys that went to scr. Dont downplay us, that doesnt help

Last edited:

Goldi

Noob
We did not get very many travelers for Injustice, unfortunately. Smash is kinda the baby here, and I blame MLG a little for taking player's travel budgets after announcing Injustice. But we do have talented players that will be threats there as well this year. Injustice's offline future looks pretty great really.

As for NWM, we have Sandford Kelly, Philipino Champ, a gentleman named Nemo.. Other people I don't know from games I don't play lol. NWM is an established, well run and really fun event.. I'm seeing players flying in from as far as Japan and Chile. But like I said, Smash is the thing here and it supports this event. I'm grateful for that even though it isn't really my kind of game.

I admit, I am a little gloomy more NRS players aren't traveling for NWM this year. But I will always fangirl for this community. I have been very vocal that the NRS community does travel, they bring hype, they bring views and it is very important that everything is well run, the online community gets a good stream and players leave saying great tournament, great experience for bigger turnout next year.