What's new

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Shady

Noob
So, playing Mortal Kombat, it starts freezing up on me, so I took the disk out, and it has a massive crack in the middle of it. This is just terrible. The worst part about it is I am moving and won't have a job when I get to the new place so that means I can't afford to get another copy in the near future. My only hope is that the local shop has a used copy and I can scratch enough trade in value to get myself that. I know it's sad, but I'm devastated right now. I've played this game almost every night since release day.

EDIT: Why do good things happen to bad people? I don't even main Kung Lao!! What did I do to deserve this... And with a tournament soon...

Tim Static

Adminerator
take it back to gamestop and tell them you bought it the other day and its cracked. and you lost your receipt. :coffee:

Rent it from Blockbuster and replace their disc with your own. Make sure not to leave any information that they will be able to identify you with (address, government name etc).​

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
ask tom brady the match up between best buy and game stop see what he tells you do. My bet is gamestop.

So, playing Mortal Kombat, it starts freezing up on me, so I took the disk out, and it has a massive crack in the middle of it. This is just terrible. The worst part about it is I am moving and won't have a job when I get to the new place so that means I can't afford to get another copy in the near future. My only hope is that the local shop has a used copy and I can scratch enough trade in value to get myself that. I know it's sad, but I'm devastated right now. I've played this game almost every night since release day.

ok this is going to sound dishonest and shady as shit, but rent the game, exchange discs. Or Join gamefly for 7 bucks, get the game sent, put in a report that the game was damaged and unplayable when they sent it and send it back. Get games for a month, cancel subscription. Or pay full price. Not saying you should do this, cause it's totally wrong and dishonest and I highly hope you don't listen and do such a thing that I don't condone. You should just pay full price for a new one and not do such a terrible thing.

Shady

Noob
ok this is going to sound dishonest and shady as shit, but rent the game, exchange discs. Or Join gamefly for 7 bucks, get the game sent, put in a report that the game was damaged and unplayable when they sent it and send it back. Get games for a month, cancel subscription. Or pay full price. Not saying you should do this, cause it's totally wrong and dishonest and I highly hope you don't listen and do such a thing that I don't condone. You should just pay full price for a new one and not do such a terrible thing.
No, no, I'd never cheat the system like that <.< >.> the coast is clear, I'm going to blockbuster... I mean Best Buy... of course... best buy... :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
ask tom brady the match up between best buy and game stop see what he tells you do. My bet is gamestop.
yup, go to GS first. doesnt work then hit up a BB.

Hell, hit up EVERY single corporate place that would sell games, and give them that line.

Just remember, make sure you let them know you are after another copy, not your money back.