What's new

Strategy No armour? Thats bull.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
my input/opinion on all of this..

Bla bla bla ... .... ... ... get good with sub... .... ... ... ... ... ellipses.... ... ... ... i am good with sub.... ... ... ... ...
Shortened that for people to not read a wall of text.

Ice puddle is a worthless move aside from a few sneaky reset setups. And he doesnt need it to win anyway. You guys do realize your asking for buffs to a top tier character right? Subzero isnt really a character you can buff without making him ridiculous. Anyone here remember Subzero from the MK9 demo?? Sooooooooo broken.

EDIT: Ice shower???? Are you kidding me??? He would be beyond broken.
Ice puddle is useless, I'm glad we all agree. You're okay with a character having a useless move? Why would you not want that fixed? It's like having the option to get your car fixed for free but you would rather drive it missing a fender. I understand he is not low tier, I understand a buff would make him worse then 1.0 KL, what I don't understand is why you guys don't want them to fix him up a bit to have more tools when fighting a bad matchup.

As for Ice rain being broken, if it moves very fast it would be broken. Slow it down a bit and give him the option of casting it close/mid/far with it being a blockable projectile and sharing a cooldown with the iceball and it's fine. On pen and paper almost anything sounds broken *KL Spin for example* Hell on pen and paper half the cast would be god tier.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Ice puddle is useless, I'm glad we all agree. You're okay with a character having a useless move? Why would you not want that fixed? It's like having the option to get your car fixed for free but you would rather drive it missing a fender. I understand he is not low tier, I understand a buff would make him worse then 1.0 KL, what I don't understand is why you guys don't want them to fix him up a bit to have more tools when fighting a bad matchup.

As for Ice rain being broken, if it moves very fast it would be broken. Slow it down a bit and give him the option of casting it close/mid/far with it being a blockable projectile and sharing a cooldown with the iceball and it's fine. On pen and paper almost anything sounds broken *KL Spin for example* Hell on pen and paper half the cast would be god tier.
I don't know. If it's blockable and it's that slow, what is the point in it? How would it be more useful than the ice puddle? If it wasn't blockable, it would make for uber corner rape. I could clone them in and then just ice shower them.

Actually, lol, please give me an unblockable ice shower... :p Sub would be the best character in fighting game history.

sub zero doesnt need anything hes the easiest character to learn. his mix up game is god. and his inputs a 2-yr old can do. just stick with the basics except ur easily earned win and quit complaining. about options. u have one worthless move quit crying. really.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
sub zero doesnt need anything hes the easiest character to learn. his mix up game is god. and his inputs a 2-yr old can do. just stick with the basics except ur easily earned win and quit complaining. about options. u have one worthless move quit crying. really.
Yeah I'm Kinda confused. Easiest to learn, and then steep learning curve. Why do people give me conflicting opinions on Sub-Zero. I think that he has easy strings but takes skill and dedication to work his mind games and his learn his matchups. Plus learning that ice clone was a bitch.

Easiest character to learn? Godly mix up game? Crying? You sir are a 1/10 troll.

No one here is whining. This is a discussion at this point about what changes would and would not make subzero overpowered, yet still help him.

Kwon

---->----
Why is it with every patch and DLC that we see a whole bunch of characters gain armor on ex specials? Kung Lao has it on teleport, Liu Kang on most of his specials, Johnny Cage, Night Wolf, Skarlet on many and Kenshi on practically every single special. But Sub-Zero has 0. I say give it to his ex ice ball, that thing get stopped mid air if you get hit and I would like it if it carried on at the cost of armor damage. Would really help against zoners.
Watch this one Lyuben! :)

Tom Brady explains
http://www.justin.tv/s1lent1/b/289790295

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
EX Ice Ball deffintely does not need armor, that said they might as well go ahead and throw some on EX slide since pretty much every character has an armored enhanced move now.