What's new

NJP nuetral jump punch reset

KRYS9984

Noob
Excellent find GGA HAN

The other day, I was messing around with his neutral jump punch / standing 1 anti-air jab into combos and got around 50% for spending 1 bar with no resets / no nets (however, you can end the combo in a net to trap your opponent dealing less damage). Even though my options are quite easy to execute, your combo is far superior and can easily become a standard B'n'B for all Cyrax players.

I'm just waiting until Tony-T sees this and creates a new video that focuses on neutral jump punch / standing 1 anti-air jab combos; we're going to have 114% resets and 96% unbreakables by the end of the day.....lol.....:D

There might already be combos that exist off these set-up but I am not 100% certain. Tony-T has released a lot of content and it's difficult for me to pinpoint them in a particular video. I'll do some reviewing but perhaps TONY-T can provide us with an answer.

Thanks for the video Han, I really enjoy watching you play on stream and (LBSH) you're one of the best Cyraxs' around.

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
Don't know if anyone knows this but you could punish mileenas roll and ex roll with these NJP resets. @GGA HAN did you know about this punish?