What's new

Nintendo not done with Wii

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Is that a flip top loading mechanism?!

Damn, there was a shitstorm when Sony replaced the PS3's slot loading drive with that sliding door, wonder how people will react to this lol.

And no Gamecube compatibility? I still can't get my head around why it took Nintendo this long to remove it considering less than 10% of the Wii install base even knew it could play Gamecube games, and even less than that cared.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'm disappointed that it's Canada exclusive and they didn't put red with white for the color scheme.

But yeah, casual cash-in. Nothing really to see here.

Flagg

Noob
You FOOLS!

You think Nintendo cares about the MK community? Its about families, girlfriends and the monies

This would almost make sense as a budget console, if the Wii remotes didn't cost $50. Also, for $100, you could pick up a PS2 and have access to an incredible game library. There were a few stand out games for the Wii, but not enough to justify a budget console purchase for someone looking for value--that can be had with prior generations, with many more great games.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Not to mention Nintendo takes the longest fucking time to drop prices on their 1st party titles. I waited literally years for luigi's mansion/final fantasy crystal chronicles to go down in price. They stayed at $50 until I lost interest and just pursued better games on ps2 anyway.