What's new

Nightwolf TAG TEAM combo

I love TAG mode and I found a cool combo for all Nightwolf players to drop on their enemies.

Choose Nightwolf as your lead and Scorpion as your secondary...

Combo requires two bars but is pretty cool and does ~53% mid-screen.

Here it is, with Nightwolf:

B+2,2, Hatchet, B+2,2, Scorpion tag assist (E. Ground Flame) -- as soon as Scorpions assist lands you can move -- E.Lightning, Hatchet, 1,1, Arrow, Shoulder Ram.

It resets the combo counter in the middle but the first portion does 29% and the second portion, after the E.Lightning, does 24%... Regardless, it's a cool combo because you hit them with two unblockables in a row to continue the combo; you're using the the stun from Scorps Ground Flame assist to land a guaranteed E.Lighining and then finishing the reset combo.

I'm sure someone here can squeeze more damage out of this. You can end the combo with E.Shoulder to make the second portion of the combo do 27% for a total of 56% damage, but it'll cost 3 bars that way. But, as far as I know, many X-Ray combos don't even do 56% mid-screen.

In general, Nightwolf and Scorpion have a good interplay between each other in that Scorp's moves make him an excellent support character for N.Wolf. The tag after a hatchet is pretty quick relative to some other similar moves. You can Hatchet, tag, and 1,1,1 Spear with Scorp for a nice combo -- usually after a spear I do NJP, B+2, JK, Teleport, JK, Air Throw.