What's new

Nightwolf EX Absorb Glitch

ando1184

Noob
im a sub player and was playin my friend who was using nightwolf. he did ex absorb and i interrupted it with subs 2,2 into ice blast combo and he took the 1st 2 hits and absorbed the ice blast. we tested it and over and over he absorbed the ice blast after getting combo'd, he even absorbed the clone after his ex absorb got interrupted at one point and that was from jumping directly on it so idk, lol. so i didnt know if this was already discovered or if its due to the recent patch or what? can someone else confirm this and if so post a vid or something? and if its old news sorry its new to me.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
im a sub player and was playin my friend who was using nightwolf. he did ex absorb and i interrupted it with subs 2,2 into ice blast combo and he took the 1st 2 hits and absorbed the ice blast. we tested it and over and over he absorbed the ice blast after getting combo'd, he even absorbed the clone after his ex absorb got interrupted at one point and that was from jumping directly on it so idk, lol. so i didnt know if this was already discovered or if its due to the recent patch or what? can someone else confirm this and if so post a vid or something? and if its old news sorry its new to me.
Wow, I have to test this out. It may be a new discovery of using ex absorb as a shield like Jade does. Good find man. Ill keep this thread up to date. (the ' key is broken for me.)