What's new

Tech Nightwing's Option Select from B1xxFlip Kick!

I've never made a Thread before, so this is going to look terrible. Sorry in advance.

Since doubleperfect made it public, there's no point in hiding the Option Select Tech now.

Which was actually found awhile back...whatever though. Now everybody knows about this.

First off, the Credit for finding this Option Select for Nightwing goes to CixthCents. So props to him, not me. He found this.

Refer to doubleperfect's Thread to see how this works. > http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/new-groundbreaking-tech-for-the-injustice-metagame-by-doubleperfect.33164/

If someone can make a video of this, please post it here and I will put it in the OP.

Here's the Tech...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Option Select comes from Nightwing's "Surrender Now" String. (B13)

You input B1xxDB3. So it's B1 into Flip Kick.

Blocking/Getting hit by the B1 makes the Flip Kick come out. I will cover how it works on different characters in a sec.

A Whiffed B1 or Backdashing the B1 and making it Whiff, makes B13 come out. Remember that the string hits Mid to Low and it moves Nightwing forward. So it can catch characters with bad backdashes.
...That was the Tech.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How it behaves on different Character Types:

Big Body/Bigger Hitbox Characters:
All of the Big Body/Bigger Hitbox Characters can't get crossed-up by Nightwing's Flip Kick, because they are too tall/big.
In the Middle Characters:
All of the In the Middle Characters get crossed-up by Nightwing's Flip Kick.
Average-Small Hitbox/Female Characters:
All of the Average-Small Hitbox/Female Characters (Excluding Hawkgirl) make Nightwing's Flip Kick whiff right over them, when Crouch Blocking.

Ways to Punish/Get out of this Option Select:

Blocking the Flip Kick:
It is not possible to Punish a Blocked Flip Kick with anything. Only Superman's Super can.

Batgirl's, Flash's, and Lex's 6 Frame DP doesn't even punish it.

And Nightwing is able to punish their punish attempt after blocking it.
Backdashing the initial B1:

Bad Backdash: Hit by the the 3 from the B13.

Good Backdash: Able to block the 3 from the B13.

Black Adam Backdash: Full Combo Punish.
Forward/Backdashing AFTER BLOCKING the initial B1:
You escape the Flip Kick follow-up. Depending on your character's Forward/Backdash.
Attacking in between the Gap of B1xxDB3. So...B1 Gap DB3:
Not much testing was done for this, but it ended up with trades. Please test this out yourself.
Punishing the Whiffed Flip Kick (Average-Small Hitbox/Females Only):
Full Combo Punish.
Pushblock:
It's an option.

That's all I got.

Remember that not everything was tested for this. I might have even made mistakes or something.

Again, please test this Option Select out for yourselves.

If you come across any new info, or info that goes against what's in my post. Post it in here.

Thanks for reading, guys. Enjoy the Tech.:)