What's new

Nice Job at FR BWIZZ!

underoath85

Let there be thunder
Just wanted to say that I thought you did very well and looked great W1zZ. You have a way with showing how viable Raiden is. Like how you shut down Reptile's dash..(who is another strong 5to5). It's always great seeing what you will come up with next, bro.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Great FR performance B W1zZ!! I love the AAs and new "Go To The Light" punisher variations if you even consider it one. I like dash shocker instead of 3 shocker for the punisher combo since the timing is less strict due to gravity. Plus 33 vb just looks sexier after shocker. Definitely the coolest and most innovative Raiden player out there.

Espio

Kokomo
I don't play Raiden, but I will say that this was one of the only times I was really impressed and entertained with Raiden play, really showing off all of his tools and a more methodical style that was very effective. Great showing.

B W1zZ

Noob
Thanks for all of the props everyone I appreciate it.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to MLG. I'm hoping to see some other Raiden's step up and put on a good performance.

Thanks for all of the props everyone I appreciate it.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to MLG. I'm hoping to see some other Raiden's step up and put on a good performance.
Well, Pl is gonna be there. whats your opinion on his raiden actually?