What's new

NFL Survivor Pool (Week 4, join the fray)

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Any TYMers interested in a survivor pool? Basically my chum and I got bopped in Week 2 of a 100+ man survivor pool (week of upsets.) The head honcho of said survivor didn't wish to set up another one, so we took the bull by the horns. We need cashola, and first pick by Saturday night. Pot is going to be more than likely small. $500 ish, $20 buck entry.

DETAILS (Copy+Paste)
----------------------------

This is small office survivor my co-worker (Alan Fernandez) and I are starting at work. We both got destroyed during the week two massacre, but don't want to wait another year for some survivor series fun. Open invitation to any and all of you who wish to join in on the hullabaloo. Going to start off with Week 4, this weekend. Thanks a ton folks!

Survivor Pool for the Fallen
$20 one time entry fee, with the option of a 2nd pick for an extra $20

Pick one team to win each week. You can only use each team once. So if you pick the Saints in week two (lmao), you cannot pick them the rest of the season. If your team loses or ties, you are out of the pool. Last man standing takes the whole pot. If you want to put in a 2nd pick, then register another account with cbssports.com using a different email address, no picks will be done manually on this end. (We're lazy)

Here is the invite:
http://ltmm.football.cbssports.com/e?ttag=13_cbspaste
The password: slickster1

Send funds via Paypal, unless ye can hump it to Al's palms by Oct 3rd.
Paypal account: [email protected] or mobile 323-401-6790