What's new

New York Comic Con Injustice 2

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
My wild guess is Flash and Black Canary if they show anything new. Poison Ivy is another possibility instead of Black Canary.

KCJ506

Noob
Apparently there isn't a NRS booth for this year's NYCC and no scheduled panels for them.

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
No trailers or info at TGS or NYCC....is Injustice 2 getting delayed??? if theyre gonna reveal 28 characters by april they are way way behind schedule :(

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I get the feeling it'll be a large scale rampup right before launch. Man the drought before the flood though is a harsh time. I'm dying to see more cast shown!

Fred Marvel

I get the feeling it'll be a large scale rampup right before launch. Man the drought before the flood though is a harsh time. I'm dying to see more cast shown!
maybe but im really starting to think its behind schedule and gonna get pushed back. NYCC is a big thing to miss

Yoaks

A spaceman
<-----------------------------

Hopefully. But the last issue before Ground Zero is making it look bleak. But still possible.

KCJ506

Noob
I wasn't really expecting any reveals at TGS since they didn't reveal anything for the first Injustice and MKX at TGS 2012 and 2014. However those games had reveals for NYCC, so I'm surprised we didn't get any this time for IJ2.

Fred Marvel

I wasn't really expecting any reveals at TGS since they didn't reveal anything for the first Injustice and MKX at TGS 2012 and 2014. However those games had reveals for NYCC, so I'm surprised we didn't get any this time for IJ2.
yeah they did they had a trailer for the first injustice at TGS (i think one for MKX too but not certain) and had a charcter reveal for NYCC so its definitely strange that both were missed for Inj2 and the last showing we got of the game wasnt even the latest build so that makes me even more worried

SZSR

Noob
yeah they did they had a trailer for the first injustice at TGS (i think one for MKX too but not certain) and had a charcter reveal for NYCC so its definitely strange that both were missed for Inj2 and the last showing we got of the game wasnt even the latest build so that makes me even more worried
If I had to guess, considering Ed Boon's most recent tweet, it appears the team has been spreading itself pretty thin due to the parallel developments of MKX and INJ2.

trufenix

bye felicia
If I had to guess, considering Ed Boon's most recent tweet, it appears the team has been spreading itself pretty thin due to the parallel developments of MKX and INJ2.
The one about the dead song writer? That always ruins my productivity.

Fred Marvel

theyre just balancing mkxl and fixing bugs though. ive never developed a game before but i feel like that doesnt take nearly as much time and effort as developing a new game