What's new

New to TYM, been playing MK9 since release

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Just joined and I actually have been on the "themortalkombat.com" forums... but they were pretty dead and I remembered some of them mentioning this site, so I decided to join up.

I'm haven't actually played most of the MK games as I was only 4 or 5 when they came out. I think my first game was UMK3 and my favorite character was Sub-Zero (with the mask... hated the john turk version... sorry) and he still is my favorite. I've also played Deadly Alliance, Deception, and a little Armageddon.

That said, I'm not even really a fighting game fan. I'm more of the TPS/FPS, RPG player. But I absolutely freakin LOVE this game! It's the best, and most fun, fighting game I've ever seen or played.

I suppose I should say who I main with...
My mains are:

Smoke, Sub-Zero, and Raiden

though, I've been trying to brush up on my Cyrax, Jax, and Rain.

My GT is the same as my username: Sgt Reed 24 ... I'm on XBL quite often, you might have even seen or played me. I apologize if I got "salty" (that seems to be the word for it around here lol) and called you out or gave a bad score in KotH... but that's just me, I'm really competitive and hate losing... (who doesn't?).

I've actually gone into the TYM room on XBL and played a few games... got completely torn up. Can't wait to learn from the good players here. :)

I was 2 when I started playing all the original MK games. and yup, love sub-zero(as you can probably tell...).
Welcome to the site man! :)
~Hound.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
i am also new to this site, this is actually my very first post haha. but yea i been playin MK since release and im pretty good, i play competetively against alot of good players. so whats up everybody

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Welcome! I think you'll find this site has quite a bit of buzz most of the time. For someone(like me) who comes from other genres of games, character forums can be a lifesaver.