What's new

Combo Video - Dragon Fangs New Sludge Ball Combos

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Goro's EX shokan bolt along with the regular received some huge startup and recovery buffs in the latest patch. These are day 1 combos so hopefully they can be optimized some more!

Tagging some guys from the latest goro patch notes thread, thought you'd be interested
@EVB Alright RyRy
@MrSunshine
@Vigilante24
@Pterodactyl
@chief713
@Solomon Gorondy
@Nuovo_Cabjoy
@BunLantern
@XxSYNDROISxX
@Espio
@DDutchguy
@Knoterror
@haketh

Lord @Decay the goro community thanks you for your blessing, Godspeed brother.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Another semi-related note is that goro's f4 got some extra scaling so his 48% BnB off f3xxEXdb2 in the corner only does 45% now. That makes the 50% 2 bar a bit more relevant because if you need to kill you now have the option to spend 2 bars and do more than you used to.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
So Goro, who was strong in corner, got even stronger in the corner? but what about midscreen?

and yeah i feel bad for not beeing taged here :(
My bad, dunno if I saw you in the goro patch notes thread. That's where I got all the usernames to tag. And yes, goro's corner game has gotten even better, it's awesome.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
So Goro, who was strong in corner, got even stronger in the corner? but what about midscreen?

and yeah i feel bad for not beeing taged here :(
ayah the projectile is also plus 10, and does alot of chip , tho its only alright in the corner, and yah imo goro got so much better because no more armored launchers, and ex lowfang and that projectile are really nice 2.

Ant perez

PerezGomez
ayah the projectile is also plus 10, and does alot of chip , tho its only alright in the corner, and yah imo goro got so much better because no more armored launchers, and ex lowfang and that projectile are really nice 2.
Hey bro what corner combo do you do off of b12u2?lol I know you have those optimals