What's new

New Reptile combo ender?

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
3 2 1 dash d4 Slide. Builds more meter and extra 2%. Works with d4 slowball too although this is a different kind of oki due to the proximity.

Haven't tested it on the NJP bnb mainly because I'm shit at it. Be my guest. Unless it's already known/pointless.

Does this work with the 321 njp combo?

Oops, I'm an idiot...you already said you didn't try it sorry.

I like this, I was trying something similiar after an air to air jump punch but couldn't get it to work. You can also xray out of his d4 in a juggle.

Also did you try Jip 122 ball njp 32 ball 321 dash d4 slide? If my math is right that would be like 39%.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

there was a combo mix up vid on here awhile back where some one was 1221 people out of the corner and ending it with this dash wiff D4, I can't remember if they had the slide or not. so its new to me.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Does this work with the 321 njp combo?

Oops, I'm an idiot...you already said you didn't try it sorry.

I like this, I was trying something similiar after an air to air jump punch but couldn't get it to work. You can also xray out of his d4 in a juggle.

Also did you try Jip 122 ball njp 32 ball 321 dash d4 slide? If my math is right that would be like 39%.
I'm really bad at linking NJP after fb unless it's EX, so I rarely use it. I find the timing really strict, but that's just me.

If this works with the 321 NJP bnb it would make it 39% without JIP and 42% with. Can someone test it?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Doesn't work on the midscreen 321 combo unless you only do one forceball.

That of course deals less damage so it isn't really worth it.

I'm really bad at linking NJP after fb unless it's EX, so I rarely use it. I find the timing really strict, but that's just me.

If this works with the 321 NJP bnb it would make it 39% without JIP and 42% with. Can someone test it?
Are you talking about 32 exfastforceball NJP 32 slowforceball then 321 dash wiff d4 slide, or 321 dash wiff 32 forceball, forceball 321 dash wiff d4 slide?

edit: Cuase they can block inbetween 32 reg forceball
Also I haven't payed attention to reptile in awhile so i might have no idea what your talking about :D

Are you talking about 32 exfastforceball NJP 32 slowforceball then 321 dash wiff d4 slide, or 321 dash wiff 32 forceball, forceball 321 dash wiff d4 slide?

edit: Cuase they can block inbetween 32 reg forceball
Also I haven't payed attention to reptile in awhile so i might have no idea what your talking about :D
No we were talking about njp after 122 fastball...some (like me) do it, others don't unless its an ex ball. The timing is strict but its no more strict than 321 njp.

I'm interested to see if this works if you do the njp in the 122 combo. If it doesn't then the njp would be a better option in my opinion ad you have less chance of screwing it up.

It does work with 122 fastball njp but its really hard. With Jip its 38%

Props for trying and getting it. I got sick of it after 20 minutes :D So I guess 122 njp is more sensible to end with 2f3 1+2, (42%) or 321 (37%)?

Props for trying and getting it. I got sick of it after 20 minutes :D So I guess 122 njp is more sensible to end with 2f3 1+2, (42%) or 321 (37%)?
Yeah haha but its a cool looking combo anyway. But 321 dash njp is the best

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I don't think finishing combos with special Slide is ever a good idea.

For me it doesn't take priority over another Slow Ball (not :ex Slow Ball) or Stealth.

If I want my damage from the end of the combo I will go for :ex Acid Spew, or I will do :ex Slide so I can get away quicker, as :ex Slide is still +9 even if the opponent tech rolls and +27 if they don't, and the Special slide is -2 on hit and in dash distance also -9 when the opponent tech rolls.

:ex Acid spew will get your damage and put the distance back, good against Cage, Sub Zero, Kabal and Kitana.

Just my opinion.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I don't think finishing combos with special Slide is ever a good idea.

For me it doesn't take priority over another Slow Ball (not :ex Slow Ball) or Stealth.

If I want my damage from the end of the combo I will go for :ex Acid Spew, or I will do :ex Slide so I can get away quicker, as :ex Slide is still +9 even if the opponent tech rolls and +27 if they don't, and the Special slide is -2 on hit and in dash distance also -9 when the opponent tech rolls.

:ex Acid spew will get your damage and put the distance back, good against Cage, Sub Zero, Kabal and Kitana.

Just my opinion.
Yea I was going to say if it ends with Slide then we're back in Square 1 back in the day when it was cool to get as much damage as possible in a combo.

I'll stick with my 2 F3 1+2 and get that unscaled 7% or +8f