What's new

New Net Reset Found.

REYTHEGREAT

not sure if this has been done before since cyrax has so many resets potential lol.but i found this playing around in training mode. i told tony about this also so he can test it out. im sure you guys can mess around with this and increase the 65% damage. enjoy.

[video]http://videobam.com/miPmt[/video]

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
this is kinda what i found a couple of weeks ago but without the net...mine is completely different but uses the same concept. Lemme upload it!

REYTHEGREAT

Oh cool bro. I was also manage to connect a b2 after the mid bomb when the far bomb connected. But the timing is crazy. I only did it once. It was something like 2,1, net, b2, ex bomb, dash, 4, mid bomb, b2. That b2 at the end will launch them again. But it's extremely hard to connect.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I can't get the video to play, can someone tell me what the new reset is? Or re-upload to youtube?

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Cool stuff, seems to be working for me. For the max damage: you can add a jip before the first b2, makes it 66% mwahahaha

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I found something out with this, there is another reset possibility within the combo, right when you kick your opponent to the first bomb.
Managed it only once, but what happened is that i accidentaly delayed the kick, and the opponent got to the ground, yet the bomb poped him up,
and the counter shown the combo, so a new one started. It may have some uses, but idk what exactly, good for damage scaling, for sure, if you play around with it you may find a place for another bomb for example, wich would be pretty badass.

NariTuba

disMember
I found something out with this, there is another reset possibility within the combo, right when you kick your opponent to the first bomb.
Managed it only once, but what happened is that i accidentaly delayed the kick, and the opponent got to the ground, yet the bomb poped him up,
and the counter shown the combo, so a new one started. It may have some uses, but idk what exactly, good for damage scaling, for sure, if you play around with it you may find a place for another bomb for example, wich would be pretty badass.
Yeah OTG guaranteed resets do work but the timing seems ridiculous. I got this to reset the other day 2,1,Exb, mb, dash, 2,1. Same thing, opp touched the ground a split second before the explosion but was launched anyway.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Yeah OTG guaranteed resets do work but the timing seems ridiculous. I got this to reset the other day 2,1,Exb, mb, dash, 2,1. Same thing, opp touched the ground a split second before the explosion but was launched anyway.
Think I managed it to work, it's just that before you do the far bomb you have to step back, so the input is: ex bomb, b, bff3, dash, 3.
it would help time the kick for the OTG.
Still not easy, and the kick has to hit when the opp is in mid-low in the fall.
In your case I think the b should be before the mb, wich will pretty much end up in a far bomb, but if you leave your contoller neutral for a bit it should work.