What's new

Tech - Kotal Kahn New highest damage meterless combo

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I've found that f2 to f2 combos are too finicky and spacing-dependent to rely on in matches. Does this one seem more consistent to you?
Been doing F2 to F2 combos for months. You absolutely must make use of the fact you can hit up to 48%.

LeeVanDam

Sun God Advocate
You can get 40% with f2, f2, f2, b122xxChoke :D
I love this in the corner, but I'm not reliable with it mid screen. I even like using this when I'm trying to do a short wall carry because the corner stops them from flying away.

D. R.

Noob
F2, f2, d2, rc~b14 xx Lvl 3 Grab = 39%

I posted this months ago as the way to always hit f2, f2 combos easily and now that b1 is 9 frames, you really can't fuck up a run cancel into it after d2. lol Why are we trying to reinvent the wheel here? Keep it simple.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You can get way more than that matey mate- F2 F2 S1 B14 DB2 (42%) - no need for jumping
F2 F2 S1 B14 DB2 is 35.

When it comes to meter you can get up to 47% off of F2.

I posted this months ago as the way to always hit f2, f2 combos easily and now that b1 is 9 frames, you really can't fuck up a run cancel into it after d2. lol Why are we trying to reinvent the wheel here? Keep it simple.
You can fuck up D2 easier than a simple J1.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
F2, f2 pressed with no hesitation puts you directly under the opponent. You can't fuck up a d2 at that point. There is no execution barrier. It's seriously braindead.
2 issues with that combo

D2 does need some form of timing because it can whiff from op being too high but in general its pretty easy yeah

what is inconsistent and needs practice is 4 in b14 connecting.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
The OP combo doesn't use any meter in the actual combo. Your 42% one does.
When did i say my 42% damage combo uses meter? its meterless
ill be waiting for you to show me where i said it uses meter - or where you just assuming? assumptions makes an ass out of you

D. R.

Noob
2 issues with that combo

D2 does need some form of timing because it can whiff from op being too high but in general its pretty easy yeah

what is inconsistent and needs practice is 4 in b14 connecting.
Lol I could say the same thing about the timing of the jump punch as well as the rc b14 with your combo. I feel like you're nitpicking now to help your combo save face which isn't necessary. It's all muscle memory in the end, I just find my variation much simpler and it nets the same damage with more versatility. To each their own.

When did i say my 42% damage combo uses meter? its meterless
ill be waiting for you to show me where i said it uses meter - or where you just assuming? assumptions makes an ass out of you
WTF are you playing? He can't break 40% off of just two f2s midscreen. lol Qwark even told you. Are you on PC or something? Prelaunch version?

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Lol I could say the same thing about the timing of the jump punch as well as the rc b14 with your combo. I feel like you're nitpicking now to help your combo save face which isn't necessary. It's all muscle memory in the end, I just find my variation much simpler and it nets the same damage with more versatility. To each their own.

WTF are you playing? He can't break 40% off of just two f2s midscreen. lol Qwark even told you. Are you on PC or something? Prelaunch version?

Have you tested it? im pretty sure that did 42% 2 days ago when i tested it - i will have another look later and post it - you CAN get over 40% with just 2 F2's mark my words

You can also do f2 f2 1 f2 b14 sun choke

I had actually completely forgot about it, guess thats what happens when you haven't played the game in months.
Yep, timing is much easier for me on f2 f2 1 f2 b14 sun choke as compared to the one in the OP and damage is equal :)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

All I'm saying is personally I find it way easier to land a J1 than a run B14 after a D2.

LeeVanDam

Sun God Advocate

I have to say it. I'm surprised you're not playing KK since f+2 functions so much like a Wind God Fist.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I landed 4 F2s into b14 Grab online multiple times earlier today.

Get on my lvl bitchez.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

do you have a video of this? I'm having trouble with the run cancel

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
do you have a video of this? I'm having trouble with the run cancel
I just tested it, it's quite easy if you get the d2 right.

The problem is getting that d2 right though lol. Try doing the 2nd F2 as fast as possible, as DR said you'll land under the opponent, so the D2 will juggle them high.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I just tested it, it's quite easy if you get the d2 right.

The problem is getting that d2 right though lol. Try doing the 2nd F2 as fast as possible, as DR said you'll land under the opponent, so the D2 will juggle them high.
I got it! That's a swag looking combo

mkl

Poopbutt.
This is much easier to do than I thought. You can even visually react and correct to the normal combo if you miss the timing for the first uppercut. For 1% more it might not be 100% necessary but I'm gonna implement it. Good shit.

EDIT: Nah, that f2 f2 1 f2 b14db2 is the hotness.

Last edited: