What's new

Tech New Batman Trait Cancel Combo

Truth

Noob
I didn't see this posted in the combo thread, so I decided to make a thread about a discovery I made with Batman and his normal BnBs.

The traditional combo that I use mainly for punishes and jump-ins is Batman's 113 BnB, which is 113, B3, J3, B23 for about 33%.

I combined Batman's trait cancel combos and found that you can actually do 113, B3, J3, B2~Call Bats, B23~Release Bats, Ex-grapple, Neutral J2~B23 for 46%. If you are having difficulties landing this combo, you can change the J3 to a J2 to give you more time for the B2~Trait combo extension.

This new combo requires 2-3 bats in order to connect the ex-grapple, so I guess that's one downside to it. Thoughts?

I didn't see this posted in the combo thread, so I decided to make a thread about a discovery I made with Batman and his normal BnBs.

The traditional combo that I use mainly for punishes and jump-ins is Batman's 113 BnB, which is 113, B3, J3, B23 for about 33%.

I combined Batman's trait cancel combos and found that you can actually do 113, B3, J3, B2~Call Bats, B23~Release Bats, Ex-grapple, Neutral J2~B23 for 46%. If you are having difficulties landing this combo, you can change the J3 to a J2 to give you more time for the B2~Trait combo extension.

This new combo requires 2-3 bats in order to connect the ex-grapple, so I guess that's one downside to it. Thoughts?
i wrote this combo down for the guide but they made me take it out cause it was too long :(

its really pointless to use bats mid combo just for a few more percent.... Id rather go 113 , b2 , ex sky grapple b3 , j2 , b2 straight grapple. b11 BATS (reset and takes off recovery) crossup and repeat. The bats are really good for taking off recovery and cancelling into another combo. That's what counterhitter aka #1 player of injustice does.