What's new

New 52 Discussion

Reedoms

Noob
That's fine but why take him out of THIS movie?
Captain Marvel really hasn't had any presence in Animated stuff other than JLU which was a long time ago and the short 20 minute Return of Black Adam. With Aquaman having his own movie coming up I figure they had a chance to pull a switch to give Billy some screen time.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Captain Marvel really hasn't had any presence in Animated stuff other than JLU which was a long time ago and the short 20 minute Return of Black Adam. With Aquaman having his own movie coming up I figure they had a chance to pull a switch to give Billy some screen time.

He also had the fight with Supes in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies but I get your point. At the same time why even do this instead of doing some JLI or JSA story and throwing Marvel in that?

Reedoms

Noob
He also had the fight with Supes in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies but I get your point. At the same time why even do this instead of doing some JLI or JSA story and throwing Marvel in that?
I'm doubtful we'll ever get a JSA movie unless they re-do In the Name of Gog/Thy Kingdom Come and even then, he was only a member of the JSA for as long as Black Adam was. He left when Adam did due to complications with Stargirl. Besides, JSA is more legacy and golden age themed. With JLI, the main series never really involved Marvel. He was there during the initial team-up during Legends(?) but split soon after their first gig for his own series since no one respected/listened to him.

Not yet in any case. Earth 2 is pretty much JSA World.
Pretty much, i guess it'll stay that way, the barriers aren't so thick though, there has been many interactions between the Earths, that's pretty much what Batman/Superman and Vibe is about. The Box of Pandora also affected Dr. Fate.

Reedoms

Noob
Just read The Flash #23. I won't give any spoilers, but I was surprised at who is the new Reverse Flash.
Honestly I saw it coming a mile away. It was a little cliche but I'm still looking forward to the continuation of it in October/November.

Hey! In Flash issue #2 The Flash mentions the "cosmic" treadmill, but we haven't seen or heard of it again.
Well the doctor isn't friends with flash anymore and it got broken if i remember well, he also learned to control his speed.

You are right he can go into the speed force at anytime. I guess no cosmic treadmill for us unless something happens.
Well pre-flashpoint that was to control his time travel, in the new 52 he used it to burn excess energy i think. Maybe as he discovers more powers and stuff he'll use it again.