What's new

Netcode

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I have played all recent fighters and this is the worst netcode since mk9\kof. Sure it is a little better then MK9 and maybe if we are lucky MK10 will be just a lil better then injustice 2 years down the road.

I love the game but they done fucked up on the netcode compared to everything else on the market.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Netcode is bad. Didn't say unplayable. And no lag is actually not always a serious problem in online play. Skull girls, SF3rdstrike, Soul Calibur, and Tekken all have tournament practice viable online. Anyone trying to practice for tournament level play can only take online with a grain of salt, which is not always the case as you just tried to imply. Im not your brah, buddy.

I train online all the time for tournaments brah. Its the best ive got, and it is legit. Injustice has a great netcode. Im not really sure why you feel the need to compare it. I thought tekken had a good netcode. SCVs is good too but about the same as injustice. You can still train, hit combos and train comfortably with friends. what more do you want?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Had a 10 match set against ProudDisciple (who is in Japan.. Japan to US was playable.. Felt a bit heavy but much better than what I was expecting... Can't be that bad.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'll have to agree with STB Shujinkydink, for me the online experience has been fine. I've yet to play against a laggy opponent. I sometimes get moments where the game slows down for a second or two but that is really rare. I've played a ton of people from the US and Canada (I'm from northern EU) and even then the connections have been fine. The problem might be your connection? You can't expect a flawless online experience, there's always people with poor internet connections.