What's new

NEC 2014 Injustice: Gods Among Us Top 8 and highlights

Furbe

Noob
Just to clarify chris g beat me 3-2 after beating slayer 3-2, in winners, but it was hype... can't stop dwelling on this... I'm going to watch the footage way too much.

Pest0Swami

MTL's Worst Player.
Just to clarify chris g beat me 3-2 after beating slayer 3-2, in winners, but it was hype... can't stop dwelling on this... I'm going to watch the footage way too much.
It's okay dude, you're almost a top tier player :)

E

Eldriken

While I agree it's a stupid MU, Revolver didn't get cheated. It's his decision not to pick a secondary for IAZB Zod. He knows how bad it is. He's had a loooooong time to get a secondary for the MU but refuses to. The only person that cheated revolver is himself.
This. Absolutely 100% this. Rev0lver's the man and all, but he needs a secondary.

Having a secondary for Lex is not that easy. I'm not saying other characters are braindead, but Lex *is* significantly more demanding of MU specific knowledge, ridiculous amounts of obscure tech, and minute strategic decisions than other characters in Injustice.

One does not play a godlike Lex and still have the mental space left for even a decent pockquaman as backup.

Furbe

Noob
Really Chris G barely beat you? I don't think it was said enough on stream.
Please just watch the match, I think it was a highlight unmentioned, even in convo w chris afterwords he admitted I had that 3rd win, but ultimately I choked hard and lost...

Furbe

Noob
but
Please just watch the match, I think it was a highlight unmentioned, even in convo w chris afterwords he admitted I had that 3rd win, but ultimately I choked hard and lost...
Furbe, you're a cool guy and all, but you talk about yourself waaaaay too much when commentating. >_>
this is true, I think I was just really messed up from exhaustion this one and wasn't thinking straight, I comment better with relevant stuff when not on stream, I just got nervous and kind of talked too much bc i fo that sometimes when im nervous

Furbe

Noob
but

this is true, I think I was just really messed up from exhaustion this one and wasn't thinking straight, I comment better with relevant stuff when not on stream, I just got nervous and kind of talked too much bc i fo that sometimes when im nervous
I also couldn't get over my loss to chris g... I had the 3-0 guaranteed and dropped it... idk man, this was my tourney to shine... at least I proved I can compete, no matter how stacked it gets. I learned a lot, next time you see me I will be fearless! Winter brawl: here I come!

Furbe

Noob
It's okay dude, you're almost a top tier player :)
I appreciate it man, in the end I got close, but close isn't earned. This tourney stuff is hard earned and until I can clutch it out I'll just be proving the doubters right. But for those who know what they are talking about, I'm sure they saw potential from me this time, I still have work to do yet, but I'll break out of a pool soon :)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Guise, I played Chris G, too, except I didn't get dookied on.

Now if you could please form a single file line to give me my props, that would be great. Starting with @Eldriken

Furbe

Noob

Now if you could please form a single file line to give me my props, that would be great. Starting with @Eldriken
Wow... I definitely DID not get dookied on, you didn't even see it did you? I'm pretty upset about it so please don't talk about what you don't know

Furbe

Noob

also I played him right after he just beat Slayer's superman, it was an accomplishment to even get that close to beating him you fucking troll!