What's new

NEC '14 Injustice Money Matches, Hotel Shenanigans, Casuals and more

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Below are most of the matches I have recorded and streamed for the Hotel NEC Stream on my twitch.tv/streamofthehut channel

Please subscribe to it and my youtube page for more.

AK L0rdoftheFLY I told the dude below you and I were right, 6-4 Zod. End of discussion.
EGP Wonder_Chef (Dont question me again on this MU please)

General M2Dave

@Everyone

Maxter

NightwingDayZero
@Every other NW Player - Please stop arguing about this MU being 5-5 now, i've played the NW master

Tomorrow I will finish posting the rest of the videos that will be

Pig vs Pimpimjim Really long set
Pig vs Mr Aquaman FT5
Pig vs Godspeed Really long set

Also I will upload:
NEC Team Battle Team GGA PPJ vs Team RDK Tyrant where we did an official draft style team battle, first to one, with many neat rules that was a lot of fun and hype. Each team also had a WILD CARD where each team could summon AK Trepound380 to use on their team once

EXTRA:
Ill also start uploading Every single video I have recorded for training purposes to my youtube channel, as well as every MK9 2012-2013 training sessions I had online w PL and others, as well as any other NEC videos I find on my HD I recorded this weekend at NEC.

Unloading everything I got recorded. Enjoy. Rest will be posted tomorrow as well as a Podcast Id like to do by myself to discuss many things NEC related, other subjects, the official end of KCP and I look forward to discussing the extremely bright future for Injustice as a tournament fighter.

EDIT; here's is another MM that I thought I added before between Dartharma and myself

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Videos that are still being uploaded as well (Sorry its a lot to keep track of)

KDZ vs Astronaut MM that is a must see

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
AK Pig Of The Hut

For as long as I can remember I have only given people Sajam's MU numbers.

I do not have MU numbers of my own (for many reasons) and while I might question Sajam on what he believes the GL MU is - I have always maintained that he is the authority for the character.

When you called it 7-3 Zod - I didn't argue.

Either way, thanks for posting the footage. Watching Sajam struggle in Injustice is depressing considering he went 2-1 in CLOSE matches against Jwong in Killer Instinct. Fucking disgusting how terrible Nightwing is.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
I wish that I had played ducky, king and tyrant on the recording setup. So i could study those matches.

Pig Of The Hut

Also Slayer (I do not know your tag on here) that epic series we had wasnt recorded, im sorry :(

But I won 8-4 and you have to hold that. :)

It was 5-3 slayer on Bullshit Tree Reset Stage

and it was 5-1 Pig vs slayer on Bullshit Arkum

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I'm not pleased with the way I played Injusice all weekend.

I haven't really played this game with any sort of seriousness in over 2 months and I played the MU wrong, and I totally take the blame for that. I played a lot better by the end of the night, but give me some time and by the next few majors and I can hopefully give people a better NW experience.

Also, I said the MU was probably 6-4 before, but throwing mu numbers in my face after every match, combo, landed projectile, etc was probably one of the most frustrating things I've ever dealt with and not said something about. I feel like talking about the MU after 1 set, without the ability for either of us to really change things up isn't a great idea. Either way, I had a fun time playing everybody, especially my games with Fran's Superman. His corner pressure was a lot different them what I'm used to from Slayer/Theo and I really enjoyed the change of pace.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I went 5 for 5 in my money matches. 25 dollars were made. ESPORTSSSSSSS.

Also Devil may spy can hold that for betting against me almost every time. Tsk tsk.

Also, Maxter sorry for taking advantage of you while you were drunk but i had to play you somehow. It was awesome to finally meet and play you.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
So the theme of NEC is "hold dat" lol ... so many matches to watch :confused: I'm so far behind!

Maxter

Noob
I went 5 for 5 in my money matches. 25 dollars were made. ESPORTSSSSSSS.

Also Devil may spy can hold that for betting against me almost every time. Tsk tsk.

Also, Maxter sorry for taking advantage of you while you were drunk but i had to play you somehow. It was awesome to finally meet and play you.
Lol, same brother, it had been long i didn't have so much fun, tell my brah Reno Rack thanks for the alcohol supply and I really had a blast talking chatting with him that night =), I'd buy him a bottle when I start working and attending tournaments =)