Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Solo

Shadow Priest
Tuesday.

- Will beat Story Mode.
- Spam Madara online all day.

This game will hold me until Injustice.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i missed out on 1 and 2....are they even worth getting, or should i just get 3?

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
i missed out on 1 and 2....are they even worth getting, or should i just get 3?

I would say just get 3. I think Storm 1 was probably my favorite Naruto game, but it doesn't support online and it's PS3 only (if you have XBox). Storm 2 is just broken and bad altogether. Generations isn't too bad, but there's no sense it getting that now. The story modes are just playthroughs of the anime so you won't be missing anything

Axel_Redd

I would say just get 3. I think Storm 1 was probably my favorite Naruto game, but it doesn't support online and it's PS3 only (if you have XBox). Storm 2 is just broken and bad altogether. Generations isn't too bad, but there's no sense it getting that now. The story modes are just playthroughs of the anime so you won't be missing anything
maybe i'll just get 2 so i can be broken n shit an make people rq :D.

buh yeah, i'll prolly get 3.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
<----- Konan main. I swear if they don't incorporate that paper-bomb ocean jutsu in some way I am going to be one pissed off motherfucker

Error

DF2+R2
I love Naruto but now 3D anime fighters like Ninja Storm and DBZ Tenkaichi games make me cringe.

Axel_Redd

I love Naruto but now 3D anime fighters like Ninja Storm and DBZ Tenkaichi games make me cringe.
tenkaichi was good, but it coulda been better, ninja storm is great, and im glad their sticking with the formula.

only thing is, Final Fantasy characters seem to be able to take a lot of punishment while Naruto characters.....not so much. if any of these characters (not counting the reanimated ones) took a shuriken to the face (or bullet even tho guns don't exist in naruto) they'd still die...where as characters like cloud and such....well o3o.....they'd probably be ok. lol. Am i right?

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I heard this game is being re released is that true?
I wanted to get this on release day but didnt wantto pay retail for a naruto gmae