What's new

Naruto Revolution

Solo

Shadow Priest
SaiyanIsland said:
The thirst is real, but it’s soon about to be quenched! Last week, Bandai Namco Games America announced a demo was making it’s way to the PS3 and Xbox 360 and mentioned more details would be revealed on Monday. Well, Monday is here and they’ve stayed true to their good word! The demo will be available on Tuesday, July 1st for PlayStation 3 owners! Xbox 360 Gold Members will be able to download on Wednesday, July 2 and Xbox 360 Silver Members on Wednesday, July 9th. An exact time for the demo’s release was not revealed because that’s something not in Bandai Namco’s control, it will be up to Sony/Microsoft.
For Japan and Europe, the Naruto Storm Revolution demo is confirmed for July 2nd on the PlayStation 3. Europe will also receive the Xbox 360 demo and although we haven’t heard any exact details, Saiyan Island’s guess is the release structure will be similar to North America.

The demo will include online and offline modes. The online mode will be available from the demo’s release until July 23rd. After July 23rd, players will still be able to enjoy the demo in offline mode against the computer or a friend. Below are images from the Japanese version of the demo showing the online screen and character selection screen with Tailed Beast Mode Naruto (Minato/Kushina support), Sasuke (Itachi support), Kakashi (Guy support), and Mecha Naruto (Hinata/Naruto support).
Hopefully, someone will be down for some matches soon.

The only way to play this game (or any of the storm games) is to play your own music over the game bgm. CyberConnect can't make good fight music worth a damn, lol. To get closer to an intense fight, you need good tracks to fill the stages. I usually use tracks from the anime/movie soundtracks.

Can't wait for storm 4 though. Want Juubi/Shinju host Madara with Third Rinnegan/Infinite Tsukuyomi awakening. Gdlk

Solo

Shadow Priest
The only way to play this game (or any of the storm games) is to play your own music over the game bgm. CyberConnect can't make good fight music worth a damn, lol.

Can't wait for storm 4 though. Want Juubi/Shinju host Madara with Third Rinnegan/Infinite Tsukuyomi awakening. Gdlk
Storms 4 will be insane with the new Naruto, Sasuke, and Kaguya. Especially, Kaguya. My expectation is too high for her.

Storms 4 will be insane with the new Naruto, Sasuke, and Kaguya. Especially, Kaguya. My expectation is too high for her.
Tbh, I don't want Kaguya outside of an ougi or if they have to make her playable, just have her as an awakening for Madara maybe.

I mean, unlike people like pre-edo madara (even post-edo madara with rinnegan) or hashirama, she's just on a whole other level. She is basically a God beyond a God. She makes Hagoromo and Jinchuuriki Madara look like children, seriously. She can sneeze and send you to a different dimension lol.

It's like Goku and Vegeta fighting omega shenron.

Last edited:

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Why do people play this trash naruo game and not the one that an "actual fighting game" GNT/Clash Of Ninja

I would love to play a Naruto game that LOOKS like Storm, but PLAYS like GNT4 or Rev3

Why do people play this trash naruo game and not the one that an "actual fighting game" GNT/Clash Of Ninja

I would love to play a Naruto game that LOOKS like Storm, but PLAYS like GNT4 or Rev3
As bad as they are as fighting games, I would still choose the Storm games over any others, except maybe for the original ultimate ninja games. The nintendo games are fun but I like the visuals in Storm, and the story mode for its cinematic presentation and all that pretty shit. Updated rosters and new characters is also always a plus. If they ever decided to release another CoN game that is up-to-date with the anime/manga I'd definitely pick it up.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
As bad as they are as fighting games, I would still choose the Storm games over any others, except maybe for the original ultimate ninja games. The nintendo games are fun but I like the visuals in Storm, and the story mode for its cinematic presentation and all that pretty shit. Updated rosters and new characters is also always a plus. If they ever decided to release another CoN game that is up-to-date with the anime/manga I'd definitely pick it up.
The only good ones are GNT4 and Rev3...literally everything else is ass

Solo

Shadow Priest
The only good ones are GNT4 and Rev3...literally everything else is ass
Clash of Ninja Revolution is still my favorite, tbh. Honestly, if Eighting kept the same formula and not giving up. It could have been a pretty legit fighter after a few tries.

Still.. I give CC2 credit. With each installment they try their best to balance to the series. If they paid more attention to the hardcore fans, and patched the bugs/glitches found, they would be loved.

Storm 2 - Support Type - Attack, Defense, and Balance.
Generation - Substition bar.
Storm 3 - Awakening mode can now be hit with Ultimate and Grabs.
Revolution - Now you have 3 different battle types to choose from - Ultimate Type, Support Type, Awakening Type.

So yeah, they try.