What's new

Name 3 TYM members who you'd want to main the same character as you, and 1 that you wouldn't.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I was added briefly (for like 10 mins) at one point then quickly removed, still dunno who added me or why.
I did to blow that call up because some people invited some people accidentally so we invited 303 people from Skype to the call to confuse and blow it up and after we immediately left the crime scene

GGA Max

What if the east coast event organizers are actually part of the illuminati and they only banned 16 bit and pig to distract the community from an even greater issue...

they're going to only allow us peasants to use b tier characters and lower in mkx while they take the top tiers. They will cover this up with @cR WoundCowboy leading the downplaying nwo.

#alltournamentsarerigged
#learnthetruth
#openyourmind

What if the east coast event organizers are actually part of the illuminati and they only banned 16 bit and pig to distract the community from an even greater issue...

they're going to only allow us peasants to use b tier characters and lower in mkx while they take the top tiers. They will cover this up with @cR WoundCowboy leading the downplaying nwo.

#alltournamentsarerigged
#learnthetruth
#openyourmind