What's new

mystery player

btbb99

Noob
with all these players running around now with mutiple accounts it got me to thinking about something that might be cool...
just for fun maybe we could do something just for us classicmk players like this.... everyweek someone different will be
the mystery player (for instance the name would be classicmkplayer 1)and would challenge and play like 30 matches with everyone that is participating and based on your knowledge of playing that player would take there guess at who it is ...
the things you could be saying to yourself when trying to figure out who the player is could be things like:

1.this player is really good with a certain character i no is has to be him

2.this player owns me bad i no its got to be him

3.i own this player bad so i no it could be him

4.i no exactly who's style this is

5.this guy lags really bad so i know it could be him

if we were to do this maybe someone who doesn't care to play could volunteer and just send a personal message to a
different player everyweek lets just say on a monday and tell them what there username is and then everyone would come
on here sunday and post who they think it is and then on monday that player would announce who they are...i don't no
it sounds like it could be a fun thing to do...let me no what you guys think...

Tim Static

Adminerator
I dont think encouraging this behavior is a good thing.

This is where PSN fails big time. It needs to be regulated somehow and certainly not celebrated.

iammud

Noob
Tim Static said:
I dont think encouraging this behavior is a good thing.

This is where PSN fails big time. It needs to be regulated somehow and certainly not celebrated.
I don't see how it's a problem if it's out in the open. At the same time, I come from first person shooters where smurfing (using an alternate name) is VERY common, and fairly accepted. Any top player (in FPS') is going to want a pseudonym after a while because of all the bullshit that get's associated with your name (being called a cheater is a big one). As well, you'll get a better game out of people this way because they wont be so intimidated that it's you, and play as they would normally.