What's new

My sets for WNF.

Theme

Noob
Hey sup Starcharger... Remember me? Didnt know you were a TYM member. I just messged you back on PSN lolz. Nice Kitana. Im starting to play her now too.

Hey sup Starcharger... Remember me? Didnt know you were a TYM member. I just messged you back on PSN lolz. Nice Kitana. Im starting to play her now too.
Hey buddy. I am terrible with remembering names without faces so you will have to remind me. I'll check out your message on psn. One way or the other thank you and I'll see if I can teach you lol.

aj1701

Noob
Good stuff man, always like to watch good Kitana players. I'm curious though, after blocking Scorpions teleport, you do a B2 combo. Any reason you don't start with F2,1? Is it not worth the extra damage, or doesn't it add anything by the time you finish it?

Good stuff man, always like to watch good Kitana players. I'm curious though, after blocking Scorpions teleport, you do a B2 combo. Any reason you don't start with F2,1? Is it not worth the extra damage, or doesn't it add anything by the time you finish it?
Because, if you notice, i only did it at times where my opponent had enough meter for a breaker. I always love to get as much damage as I can on a punish before my opponent breakers out of my combo. That said, i use b2 to punish cannonballs and follow up with unbreakables from that point. Doing it that way before they finally break it has the potential to earn you 25-30% damage as opposed to just 5 from a f2,1 getting broken. the trade off always pays off. When my opponent doesn't have meter, then it's f2,1 city for 40-49% mid screen and 50 plus in a corner and it's slam dunk thank you punk! :)

aj1701

Noob
Because, if you notice, i only did it at times where my opponent had enough meter for a breaker. I always love to get as much damage as I can on a punish before my opponent breakers out of my combo. That said, i use b2 to punish cannonballs and follow up with unbreakables from that point. Doing it that way before they finally break it has the potential to earn you 25-30% damage as opposed to just 5 from a f2,1 getting broken. the trade off always pays off. When my opponent doesn't have meter, then it's f2,1 city for 40-49% mid screen and 50 plus in a corner and it's slam dunk thank you punk! :)
Ah, I hadn't noticed that. Good stuff, I'll have to keep that in mind. I noticed that Scorp a few times used breakers for the last hit of the combo (cutter), I always love when people do that. I still do it sometimes though, and I always facepalm after.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Good stuff dude very nice. I liked your use of f4, b4 and b12 to stop them ducking your b1~cutter. Is there any reason why you typically don't jump in when you connect a cutter? It seems you're missing out on some additional chip/meter that's all.

Good stuff dude very nice. I liked your use of f4, b4 and b12 to stop them ducking your b1~cutter. Is there any reason why you typically don't jump in when you connect a cutter? It seems you're missing out on some additional chip/meter that's all.
Thx man. It's not that I don't, It's one of my favorite things to do for mixup purposes in regards to jump in punching after a good cutter. It's just that it's apart of my mixup plan to keep them honest by approaching them raw sometimes. That way i get them to break meter or put them right where I wanted them. The overall point of it is to get my opponent to respect an extra thing in fighting kitana. In fact, sometimes after a hitconfirmed cutter, I'll use the b3, fake out kick just to sneak it in.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
nice matches batterycharger XD jk jk but idk how u deal with the kabal matchup cause a completely random one is the most dangerous imho