What's new

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEXT BALANCE PATCH - POST YOURS

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I still hope they make kenshis f3 an overhead attack after the buffs i still think he needs it. In general i think every character in this a viable 50/50 to be good.
If you start giving everyone an oh starter yeah it'll get to that point, let's not get to that point and just make his zoning good enough. Or his pokkes just not give the guy 50/50s.

Shark Tank

So.....about that Johnny Cage string.......
Let's not kneejerk because his opponent's character can bs you in the corner just as well. I don't think jc has any low starter in that variation, that string is his pressure game. Aside from more corner pushback if you gut that string you might gut that variation

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Predictions? What I hope would happen and what I think will happen are too completely unrelated things. I'll just wait and see.

If you start giving everyone an oh starter yeah it'll get to that point, let's not get to that point and just make his zoning good enough. Or his pokkes just not give the guy 50/50s.
The game is already at this point. the only character that does not have a 50/50 and can do good is kung lao.

Shark Tank

The game is already at this point. the only character that does not have a 50/50 and can do good is kung lao.
Isn't that kinda proving the point?(I'd like to add a-list in their technically) I mean I find your lack of faith disturbing. Regardless I don't see giving Kenshi an OH will just make him anything much more than an irrelevant zoner but with a ghetto 50/50 game which the top 10 already do better. I mean that's what Quan Chi is already, and I'd just see Kenshi with Kenjustu F3 would be a more normilized version of what Quan Chi is now

Last edited: