What's new

My new years resolution for MK

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
So when I first bought MK I was super salty about EVERYTHING. When I lost, when I got disconnected, everything. So I made a new plan, to stop getting mad at this game. These are my ways:

1. Don't send anymore rage mail.
Its a chain reaction of salt.

2. Don't play on bad connections.
Even if the player is bad, I still lose on a bad connection and that makes me even MORE mad.

3. Only play my good friends.
I can't get good playing scrubs anymore. And this mostly ties into the bad connection thing

4. PLAY MORE OFFLINE
This will fix all my listed problems, but it's quite obscure where I live.

So, what are any resolutions you have for having a better time in this game? Let it out :)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
1. Stop playing online, entirely - isn't going to happen in the relative future because I don't have enough comp offline, but it needs to happen. Even with a good connection, I still get DCed in the middle of the fuckin' match or get some colossal lag spike that destroys my momentum. I need to stop playing Sonya online too, kudos to anyone who can buffer those divekick bnbs but every time I miss those it just aggravates me.

2. Start playing offline more - drastically improve my gameplay, motivate myself to get better OFFLINE, start using AAs actively (9/10 I just eat a JIP online for trying these so I don't use them 90% of the time I get to play this game)

3. Attend a tournament or two - problematic at the time being with a 3 year old and little to no additional spending money, but I'm going to try.

3. Only play my good friends.
I can't get good playing scrubs anymore. And this mostly ties into the bad connection thing
I played some random this morning, we both had a round on eachother, the game suddenly DCs and he sits there spamming RAGE QUIT in the chat for 5 minutes. The fucking mentality of these online warriors pisses me off, the netcode is shit, the lag is atrocious and casuals to begin with don't mean shit. Why do people give a single flying fuck about online?