What's new

My copy came with MK vs DC Free!!

At my local Walmart, they were having a special deal. Each new copy of Injustice comes with a free copy of MK vs DC!! AWESOME!!!!
its like meeting an old chum from elementary school and getting caught up. I don't now if or when I am going to pop it in, but when I do I maining the Flash >=)

I tried uploading some images for yall, but it said they are too big =(
I wanted to show you how they packaged it lol

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
At my local Walmart, they were having a special deal. Each new copy of Injustice comes with a free copy of MK vs DC!! AWESOME!!!!
its like meeting an old chum from elementary school and getting caught up. I don't now if or when I am going to pop it in, but when I do I maining the Flash >:)

I tried uploading some images for yall, but it said there too big =( I wanted to shw you ho they packaged it lol
The online website has that offer posted, I am considering it for my PS3 copy since I didn't do a pre-order for that. You say that this is available in store too though, eh?

lol yeah MK vs DC is hella trash. I used to own it for xbox, i beat it with mk guys and didn't want to look at it again and traded it away
now i has it for ps3. go figure

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
Hey, I'd play it if it was free, I was actually thinking about preordering at Walmart just for this but I went with Best Buy instead.

Honestly, it was kind of a hassle to pre-order something from Best Buy, it took forever to get the game. That's one thing I like about Gamestop; it'll take me a few minutes tops if I preorder

MoldMan

Noob
Gamestop is the best way to get your games. The others really dont compare because they dont specialize in games

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
And here's me thinking nobody could possibly have it as bad as those affected in Boston yesterday.....

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
I also got mine at Walmart with MKvDC and the guy working there said something like "You can burn it or break it if you want".

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
The game had good story and boobs, stop hating.

Edit: Oh btw, Gamespot gave MKDC 7.5 and Injustice 7.0
Ironic.