What's new

Mortal Kombat X TV Spot Goes Live!

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
At like 0:49, looks like a stage fatality or brutality, unless Raiden has a spear(Or some street pole it would seem) or something he pulls out of his @$$ which I sincerely doubt

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Great reference to the old commercials of people stampeding down the street. Not great though.

E

Eldriken

Imagine kids showing this to their parents, their parents opting to buy it for them and receive no warning about the game's content and then the parents realizing what they bought their kid(s) when they see them playing it. Ohhhhh boy.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Who is Raiden hitting with his Superman, kinda hard to say I know, but I don't recognize him/her?

Oh, and D'Vorah's insect arms changed color, or maybe that's the new visual effect for Venomous? Because she doesn't look like she has either the bugs surrounding her or her hood down.

EDIT: Nevermind, she has the bugs. So I guess that's an universal change. Kinda neat.

Last edited:

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
If ONLY we had some sort of ratings system for video games. you know, a simple letter system with more explicit details of what's in the game below it. Something like that could be good for games like mk :DOGE

E

Eldriken

If ONLY we had some sort of ratings system for video games. you know, a simple letter system with more explicit details of what's in the game below it. Something like that could be good for games like mk :DOGE
If only parents bothered to pay attention to it or sales clerks at GameStop and the likes felt the desire to warn parents about the game's content when purchasing an M-rated product for a minor.

I like the reference. Honestly, I was expecting a CG Scorpion and Sub-Zero to show up like in the SFxTK commercial.

Nothing beats the MK II commercial though.

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
^ in reference to @Eldriken post. Sorry, forgot to hit add quote lol

On topic, i thought the ad was underwhelming as well. But then again, it wasn't really made for us...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This was awesome, haters going to hate. Let's be honest, would you rather watch this or some lame car commercial teasing a car you'll never in your life have half the time? lol I'll take this! Thanks! FIGHT!!!!!

This also reminded me of high school "fight, fight, fight!!" lmao

0:46 First look at Jacqui!

And I really liked the TV Spot. It showed that when it comes to Mortal Kombat, just how much unity there is between us all. It was rather lovely, to be quite honest.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
If only parents bothered to pay attention to it or sales clerks at GameStop and the likes felt the desire to warn parents about the game's content when purchasing an M-rated product for a minor.
Both happen a lot more than OneMillionMoms makes you think...