What's new

Mortal Kombat X to have its own Web Series to be tied to the game expected in April 2015

While the details are very unclear as to what this will be - news from the HollyWoodReporter indicates that there may be a Mortal Kombat X series (including an untitled Mortal Kombat series produced in partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment that is tied to the upcoming Mortal Kombat X video game)? We've known that a Mortal Kombat Legacy season 3 was in the works, but as for the trail it would follow was and still is unclear. The question is, will this reported series be a continuation from Mortal Kombat Legacy season 2 or will it tie directly in to the upcoming Mortal Kombat X game set for 2015? What would make more sense considering we also have a digital comic book series also scheduled for January? Regardless, it sounds excited. I just wish there were more details on this. Check it out below:

View attachment 9195

Source: HollyWoodReporter

edited/promoted by STORMS*
Am I really going to be that Russian that points out to Americans that ".... it sounds exciting" not "...excited."

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Am I really going to be that Russian that points out to Americans that ".... it sounds exciting" not "...excited."
You are likely going to be that grammar nazi pointing out typos too :p

OT: This was unexpected. MK is getting much bigger than ever.
Depending on how it's going to be made it may actually escape *gasp* that stock of guilty pleasures.
Eh, too much wishful thinking probably :D