What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" Reveal Trailer & Press Release! New Characters, New Game Modes and More Koming!

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Good trailer, and since it's apparently a hot topic I didn't care for the music. I don't like rap, end of story. Not my cup of tea

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I'm just going to say it...I'm really disappointed that there might be interactables in the game. I am not a fan of it whatsoever, but I'm going to reserve judgement because, A) There might not be interactables and B) Maybe NRS did some major tweaking to improve them. Either way I can't really exploit the way I play with interactables lingering. I'll hold judgment for the time.

Mst

Noob
Even if it was "next gen" it probably wont be released for a full year or more. That is plenty of time for people to save up some cash. There is really no excuse.
I dont think Amazon would put MKX for 360, PC ... up for fun or was this confirmed a fake or something i missed?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
IMO, looks to be too slow to be actual gameplay footage. I'm guessing it's actual in game assets and animations, but not actual gameplay.
Right, that's what I was thinking. I definitely think the game will look pretty much like this in actual gameplay, though. It's just using odd cinematic angles and what not and it definitely can't be this slow.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
How not?? It brought off a vibe of new, fresh, next generation to me. Tack on any rock song and its just scorp and sub fighting, could be fan art. This song was original and drew me deeper into the trailer, seemed more "legit" w this song. Sorry just my opinion.
Nothing is wrong with your opinion. I just didn't feel it bang. I didn't want a generic rock song either. I think they should have went old school.

I kinda wish they had better costumes, instead of slightly upgraded color swaps though. I like Scorpion's Injustice costume. It really made the character look awesome.Leave the boring color swaps for the Klassic Kostumes.

I want ice to be growing on Sub Zero,

I want Scorpion to look like an actual Scorpion, with his sword blades as the claws and his kuni as the stinger

I want an amorphous stream of souls under Ermac's robes. No body or anything, but an actual ghostly-green vortex of souls.

I want Smoke's skin to be stained with charcoal,

I want Noob Saibot's to look like he's covered in slowly-dripping tar and ink.

Character costumes that really bring out the character. Leave the color-swap ninja outfits for the people who cling to nostalgia. I want awesome designs.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
OMG STAHP! LMAO
We got 1 trailer and people are already complaining about gameplay? HOW.....do you honestly think there would be intractables in MK? Don't fool yourself.
Stupidest thing everr

People are looking into the CGI trailer way too hard. "Omg parries, omg interactables, omg OTG Spear, omg weapons" A lot of it was probably just for pure presentation.
could be but with mk they always reveal their mechanics even in their cgi trailers

anyways im only upset that sub gotta job to scorpion AGAIN. Subs need love too Boon!!!!