What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 7/2/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGDWaffles

Breakfast Lunch & Dinner's for Beginners
i actually havent seen anything that he said regarding shinnok's changes. you just have to mb the first spark if you want to keep pressure going which i was doing anyway so they're close enough to keep mixing up. you're still plus double digits so who gives a fuck
exactly my thoughts. It's just gonna be a little harder on Imposter and Necromancer than bone Shaper, but it'll still be done. Adapt. Move on. No one will give a shit in a week when they patch someone else to shit

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
SFXT was doomed from the start by gems, dodgy gameplay mechanics, poor balance and underdevelopment of their own characters, and it still took almost a year (v2013) before a drastic gameplay overhaul made it a much better game.
And that's exactly why it died, RIP. By the time it was fixed, no one cared, and everyone had moved on. On the tombstone of SFxT there's an inscription that reads "we let it rock" :).

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
but the ice clone still does not function properly :DOGE
it works fine for me... i just don't use it where the breath box triggers proximity, and as long as I position my self far enough behind clone and know that when i attack through the clone , i have a chance to be stuffed by fast frame pokes.

those videos where bradys clone wasn't coming out every time was just the breath box triggering proximity.... EX clone comes out faster... if you want that back to normal you will have to remove the failsafe which would cause it to rob your meter again... cuz we all know NRS is not giving Clone back on Block

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
it works fine for me... i just don't use it where the breath box triggers proximity, and as long as I position my self far enough behind clone and know that when i attack through the clone , i have a chance to be stuffed by fast frame pokes.

those videos where bradys clone wasn't coming out every time was just the breath box triggering proximity.... EX clone comes out faster... if you want that back to normal you will have to remove the failsafe which would cause it to rob your meter again... cuz we all know NRS is not giving Clone back on Block
I was being sarcastic

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not sure how many Europeans are awake right now, but I'm able to download the patch on PS4 EU now.

I'd rather have Tanya buffed than see Liu get his comeuppance. Jesus, NRS what the hell you doing? You JUST buffed my boy, Shinnok a few weeks ago. Now you giving him the nerfbat? How the hell am I going to get my AWESOME ragequits now? Tanya now feels like SonicFox after they nerfed Erron Black... pathetic.

I barely play this game, but if this means that EVO won't look like an episode of DBZ then I'm all for that shit.
That's the ONLY reason why DBZ is good still. If it followed the nerfbat like NRS does EVERY month (now), the show would be trash.

I find it ridiculous NRS gave her these ideas only to remove them due to whining, bitching and complaining players who can't find ways around it.
Why I hate this bitchy community at times. The moment they find something that they can't get around, they have to bitch and make idiotic "buff" or "nerf" threads to compensate for their lack (of) knowledge in dealing with the BS. What the hell happened to evolving by finding new tech to AVOID and GET AROUND such bs? This community makes Flippino Champ look like a dude...

Have to agree.

If these changes will make the game look less stupid to viewers then so be it. Kung Lao blockstrings and Tanya teleport dumb ass shit would've turned the game into a laughing stock very quickly.
Don't need that to make the game look bad, let this community do all the complaining and have it's best players post their complaints on social media, is more than enough to make use look like a laughing stock.

I honestly believe that 90% or so "tournament players" don't have the skills to balance in a professional capacity. I've heard so many times on TYM about "if NRS would just get tournament players to play test and have input on patches it'd be so much better."

Question: am I wrong in mentioning that most every Sub Salt board about Subs nerfs is blaming Sonicfox about how he "cried" about Sub and within a couple weeks Sub got nerf ed pretty hard?

I'm not a Sub player and kinda hate the Subzero gameplan/strategy in always needing a clone on screen, but I for one don't trust "tournament" players with a franchise game I've always loved.

However they COULD do like some of us and... make their own fucking games instead.

I'm not taking rightful blame away from NRS, they do have faults in this but I'm also not going to say "tournament" players are more capable of producing a game.
There was a video (I think youtube or twitch) that had SonicFox talking with Brady on phone, complaining about how Erron couldnt' do anything against "op" Sub-Zero clone. And this is like week 1-2 of the game?

JLG

Noob
Don't really need the "of".

"I'd" for "I had" is sufficient. Just a friendly tip. :) Proceed.
Yeah, of should never have been there at all. The contraction I'd stands for I would or I had, depending on context. Using would of or could of would be grammatically incorrect, but you could use would've or could've.

I like what I've seen of this new patch so far. I'm sure it does not address all that it should, but it is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.