What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

In other news a universe simulation patch was released today.
Increased the amount of hot air sentient beings can hold.
Increased the amount of hate sentient beings manage.
Lowered tolerance of others.
Normalized most atoms and sub atomic particles.
Can no longer escape reality through secondary means...

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
They have vote on CEO facebook page to play pre patch or not. Looks like every is in favor of playing post patch, I dont agree

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Tell me why I should be excited over her so called, "buffs?"
Increased advantage off Ravenous grabs are sexy as hell. A new reason to use the Bite combos.
Piercing gets a huge buff with Low Sai finally low profiling.
Ethereal might become useful.

This is all on top of the godlike buffs she's received these past two patches. She's in my Top 10 easy now.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
This patch is perfect.

I pretty much main Sonya, and I LOVE what they did to her. Some buffs, and a nerf on the divekick whiff. Glad they did not just nerf her.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
can someone who has downloaded the patch go to gameplay options and list the number for the current version of the game. I want to know if I downloaded the patch or not.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
They have vote on CEO facebook page to play pre patch or not. Looks like every is in favor of playing post patch, I dont agree
Well, the reason for that are the fixes...that's why they would favor this patch, and might as well get started on the road to adapting.

IROC

WP IROC
Hehehe loyal to ninj variation while the rest tier whore his other 2, still had no problems against anyone. LMAO ill do what iv always done but this time ill consistantly do more damage. Then to top it all off, my absolute favorite scorpion design/skin out of all the MK series is now on this game. I cannot stop smiling :) and laughing. Every dog has his day. Thank you NRS. Now its time to get that capture card back out and dust off my yt chanel.