Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
PEOPLE CALM DOWN!
THIS IS BIG!
I NEED YOU TO FOCUS!
CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
PAUSE AT 1:01

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS OF CHARACTERS!!!
Already froze, enlarged, and studied the towers. They are all characters we know about. The only new stuff I have found so far is:

Alt costums
Brutality confirmed
Faction-ality confirmed
Kitana has an annoying voice confirmed

E

Eldriken

There is going to be so much to do in this game that's not locked behind a paywall! I loooove you, NRS!

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I've been staring at the towers not only cause they are gorgeous but because I'm looking for someone new lol. If you pause at 2:35 when it's showing Cassie and Quan chi on the tower look at the tower on the right. The person all the way at the top. Does that look like Liu Kang to anyone?

Hehateme

Noob
Idk how to take screencaps but in the in the the WBGamesUK version oft the video at 2:00 you see Sonya or alt costume Cassie

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
0:40 - Mileena? Those are some stripper ass stilettos. I checked and that is nobody currently announced anyway.
2:03 - in the UK version of the trailer only
shows either sonya or cassie cage alt. The one posted here actualy shows traditional cassie and the videos are actually different.

Also chaos realm specifically mentioned.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Holy crap! So Hype! I come to this site because I know so many others here get as pumped as I do when they see this kind of stuff. My body is ready!

Side note. I was hoping to play through story mode before picking a faction to see if the story sways my allegiance. Seems like picking a faction is the first thing that needs to be done. I guess I'll be taking my talents to the Lin Kuei! lol

That Quan Chi Fatality was sick!

LordBison

My Psycho Power knows no limits!
The IGN video, the quick tower preview has the character holding the bow, which I am assuming is the bow that Boon posted on twitter not too long ago.