What's new

Combo Video - Balanced Mortal Kombat X: Kenshi - Biggest Combos (Balanced)!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

1 Bar:
40% (Midscreen)
49% (Corner)

2 Bars:
42% (Midscreen)
55% (Corner)

X-Ray:
55% (Midscreen)
60% (Corner)

All inputs you can easy find on the video (make speed a bit slower if you want)!
Good video for some of the combos

Practical ones are the f3 starting combos because b1 is usually too slow to punish anything in the game That good players do in a match

I'm gonna check out the corner combos when I get home, they look good.

Post your best b3 starter combos because those are most practical

Also all X-day combos shouldn't be posted because his X-ray is a glitch currently and will be nerfed because it doesn't scale at all w combos

Immortal

Blind justice....

1 Bar:
40% (Midscreen)
49% (Corner)

2 Bars:
42% (Midscreen)
55% (Corner)

X-Ray:
55% (Midscreen)
60% (Corner)

All inputs you can easy find on the video (make speed a bit slower if you want)!
Firstly - some good stuff here - well done.

Thou like Pig already pointed out X-ray combos are pointless atm also 2 bar combos like you probably know aren't really practical (unless you're going for the kill with it).

1 bar options look interesting, thou i knew the midscreen one. On the other note that corner combo - very nice. Tested it - it's solid.

Just makes me even more angry that Kenshi atm is so weak and not really compareable to other good characters in the game but it doesn't have anything to do with your video.

Overall, good job mate.

Syntonum

Kick when you have to kick.
Sorry to post in your thread OP, but i won't fill up the forum with yet another balanced video, hope you can forgive me.
I would consider to use 43 in every combo when possible because it seems to be the most dmg string for juggles.

Which comes to the point of my balanced Kenshi video.

Or am i wrong?
ty

Fire-of-Cold

XLive EU? Add me! :]
Sorry to post in your thread OP, but i won't fill up the forum with yet another balanced video, hope you can forgive me.
I would consider to use 43 in every combo when possible because it seems to be the most dmg string for juggles.

Or am i wrong?
ty
nice vid! especially i liked these brutalities)

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines

Or am i wrong?
ty

I think F32 gives higher damage in juggles. I can be wrong though.

I think F32 gives higher damage in juggles. I can be wrong though.
Hello! First time im trying out kenshin, started with balance, seems fun! :p

I think the reason 43 is better at the start is because F32 sends the oppnent flying, so you'll use up a bit of that hang time.

I think F32 seems better in shorter combos.

B32xx DB1, F32xxDB1 EX 43 BF2 does 45%