What's new

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay trailer from E3

Glass Sword

Nobody
Also at 1:14 the Bee Girl tries to block the interactable the big guy throws at her. Block button most likely confirmed unless there is a stupidly large range where you can't back up.

Jon Berg

Noob
Gameplay has the classic Mortal Kombat janky animations. Couple that with interactables, you got yourself a real winner.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
Fuck any hates. The new characters look absolutely awesome both stylistically and technically.

These characters fit perfectly in MK. If you think otherwise, you're jaded by the years of shitty characters from the MK:4-MK:A era that were likely all born of the restrictions of a dying company and a strained franchise.
MK is about fuckin' insane monsters, hot-ass chicks, bad-ass ninjas and wicked sorcerers.
GIMME MORE! These new characters are awesome!
Don't fear change. Mortal Kombat NEEDS change, DESPERATELY. MK9 was a great step in the right direction, but there's a ton more to take. THIS is where MK's character design after MK:3 should have gone.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Bug lady looks alright, big guy and midget look like shit, guy doing the fatality on Scorpion looks like Ogre from Tekken, don't like the interactables, x-rays and fatalities look fucking awesome.

I have no idea how to feel about this
Exactly the same for me, Big guy little creep = dumb, bug lady & ogre like guy = amazing! Interactables = uhmmm, maybe???? X-ray & fatalities = GOLD. I will look for more reveals, but I have to admit that the first trailer before this was better and keep me expecting more than what I saw today.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Cool concept: the big guy should lose more health if the little girl isn't on his back. In the gameplay when the bug girl did a launching move she got knocked off. So it could be like the longer the combo the more damage?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
The bug lady was fine but that Bane looking dude and his friend did not fit in lol Im hype tho , and Block button is in you can see the bug lady stand block for a second before she got hit. Also run is back

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
oh this is a really nice approach to announce Injustice X MK. Today I got to see the MK roster, so when is the superhero roster being announced. Interactables never appealed to me hence one of the multiple reasons I'm not into injustice. Hopefully I'll get to see more that will change my mind but so far I think im gonna sit that one out ( ._.)
#ThisIsNotMK

trufenix

bye felicia
Cool concept: the big guy should lose more health if the little girl isn't on his back. In the gameplay when the bug girl did a launching move she got knocked off. So it could be like the longer the combo the more damage?
The girl falls off every time the big guy gets knocked down and in a couple cases she doesn't make it back by the time he's back up. It will interesting to see if the big guy loses any moves without the girl.

1. this mb noise and glow thing, appears to be a startup for x-ray, it happens with hodor also
2. interactables i love but need to be tame
3. scorpion combos off of ex hellfire
4. Fuck every stupid retard that thinks new characters are bad and dwell on old, i hope 60% of the characters are new and unique like hodor and maybe bug bitch not sure about bug bitch yet, fuck another ninja (like tremor omg who cares about fucking tremor, we have so many goddamn cool ninjas already), fuck another drahmin or hsu hao, these chars were bland. I hope netherrealm uses a ton of wacko characters with playstyles that are super unique. hodor for president 2015

trufenix

bye felicia
The girl falls off every time the big guy gets knocked down and in a couple cases she doesn't make it back by the time he's back up. It will interesting to see if the big guy loses any moves without the girl.

edit: Only one of those Scorpion's has swords, so that's definitely what the multiple character modes thing is.

looks like netherealm is going for pseudo-realistic/ diverse play with interactions, dash mechanic, and run mechanic so you can character at your opponent. also scorpion has some lunatic jump thing he does.

should be interesting if done properly. also more specials for sub and scorps like scorp throwing a fireball means more specials for everyone

Last edited: