What's new

Video/Tutorial - Master of Souls Mortal Kombat X Ermac Breakdown

CpmPanda

Noob
Boromi, this is flipping amazing my friend. I have been praticing with Ermac. He's my favorite character since I can remember, way before MK9. I only know a few combos and it's hard to find a good video showcasing combos and explaining them. Most just use practice but have no other details. A bit hard to keep up with the button inputs going loco haha.

Keep it up man, I'd love to add you on PS4 if you have one. My ps4 psn is the same as my Test your Might acc name. This rocks!

I've been playing Mystic but I'll give this a look. I have been thinking of learning this variation
i strongly believe that MoS is the best variation, not because of the raw damage output (40 without meter) but because of the meterless vortex. Best zoning variation is Spectral. it is a little bit weird to play but if you try to zone with it, it will do much better job than MoS. i intend to record some matches with spektral zoning.
Boromi, this is flipping amazing my friend. I have been praticing with Ermac. He's my favorite character since I can remember, way before MK9. I only know a few combos and it's hard to find a good video showcasing combos and explaining them. Most just use practice but have no other details. A bit hard to keep up with the button inputs going loco haha.

Keep it up man, I'd love to add you on PS4 if you have one. My ps4 psn is the same as my Test your Might acc name. This rocks!
unfortunately so far im only on steam :) BoromiRofGeo

bump (for new players, was on last page)
also notice, im working on a project that i will dedicate to all our community. it is by far the most impressive work i've done. hold your breath, 'macro kommunity.

ErmacMKX

Noob
Made an account just to thank you for this. Any tips on connecting d1,exdb1 after a teleport? I just cant get the tele-slam to connect its so hard to input in that short amount of time.

Made an account just to thank you for this. Any tips on connecting d1,exdb1 after a teleport? I just cant get the tele-slam to connect its so hard to input in that short amount of time.
im glad it was useful for you.
emm.. there isn't anything special about d1 into special though. just do tp and wait mili second and then throw d1 into any special be that lift, ex lift, or whatever. if you cant nail it analyze your inputs on display and see what you are pressing wrong. its really easy after awhile. d1 into soul ball is much harder, i took me a month to do it consistently.

ErmacMKX

Noob
im glad it was useful for you.
emm.. there isn't anything special about d1 into special though. just do tp and wait mili second and then throw d1 into any special be that lift, ex lift, or whatever. if you cant nail it analyze your inputs on display and see what you are pressing wrong. its really easy after awhile. d1 into soul ball is much harder, i took me a month to do it consistently.
you mind if I ask what bnb combos you use online.

usually i was using mainly what was in this video, but i try to update my repertoire with latest finds. you can view combos in here, they are sorted and ready to go.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/mkx-ermac-combos-thread.49616/page-30#post-1811547

but lately i started doing disorienting combos. i presented them in separate video, but you would need very high execution and high level of fundamental skills do to them consistently and on point.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/ermac-master-of-disorientation.54383/