What's new

Mortal Kombat X assists Warner Bros. in Top Publisher Standings Through May

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We love our games but we're in love with our Mortal Kombat X. But, how well is Mortal Kombat X treating Warner Bros. and those under the WB umbrella? According to VentureBeat.com, everyone's doing quite well. In recent publisher standings through the Month of May 2015, Warner Bros has grabbed its fair share of the $50 billion dollar chunk of the market. Keep in mind that this doesn't even include the FREE mobile games that NetherRealm Studios has developed for Mortal Kombat X and the WWE Immortals game.

mkxbanner.png

"Looking back, WB Interactive’s 2015 is quite impressive. Here is what it has released on consoles so far this year:

• Dying Light
  • Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
That’s not shabby — especially since we’re not even halfway done with the year. Hell, three of those five games (Dying Light, Mortal Kombat X, and The Witcher III) made it into the NPD’s top 10 best-selling games for at least one month."

Read more about this here at its source.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I want numbers! How many copies has it sold so far?

MK9 sold about 3.5, I wonder how much more did MKX sold.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The scary thing is that Arkham Knight will be an enormous hit as well :confused:

Last edited:

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
It's a shame its so rushed.
Don't want to be a Debbie downer but the inconsistencies, the terrible online, the fact that some characters got moves patched in tells me this game is far from finished.

It's the worst generation of game releases. Assassins Creed, this, to name but a few.

I miss the good old days

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They have patches, updates what are people talking about? lol

Congrats WB, all good games. Not suprising. I'm curious to see what the numbers are for MK X's sales, if they'll be on par or outsell MK 9.