What's new

Mortal Kombat referenced verse in rap battle, Daylyt takes on Chilla Jones - "MmmmK, MmmmK?!"

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Here's something we don't see everyday... a rap battle using "Mortal Kombat" to combat! In this (NSFW) rap battle you have rapper, Daylyt using multiple Mortal Kombat references to pound his rap battle opponent, Chilla Jones. 'MMmmmK, MMmmmK?!'

*not suitable for work*

Skip to 6:07 when Daylyt (pronounced DayLight) starts the verse...

The crowd is laughing at what hes saying and im almost 100% certain they dont even get what he's saying... Even when he's saying "MMmmk, Mmmmk" he's referring to MK

Either way some of his metaphors are insane...

What do you think ?

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

Haha. I love how he says "score" and then "peon" to reference Scorpion. Then "every sector vector" to reference Sektor. "I showed you I can ball it off" to reference Kabal. Maaaaan!

Thanks for the video, dude.

@AK Pig Of The Hut will probably like the "can she see" as it's a Kenshi reference.

This dude was on point. I love it.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Haha. I love how he says "score" and then "peon" to reference Scorpion. Then "every sector vector" to reference Sektor. "I showed you I can ball it off" to reference Kabal. Maaaaan!

@AK Pig Of The Hut will probably like the "can she see" as it's a Kenshi reference.

He did it tons of times as well. Kano, Cyrax...

My favourite, though, was the "you suck" one. GENIUS.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
This guy is a genius! He also referenced Rain, Nightwolf, Jax and Johnny Cage

Last edited:

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty

@AK Pig Of The Hut will probably like the "can she see," as it's a Kenshi reference.

Fixed.

Dust

Iron Dragon
This was pretty funny. If your not a fan of MK there is no way you would get even half his references during the first half. Interesting for a rap battle were not every one played MK.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Dizaster also uses alot of MK references in his battles. He's the one who punched Math Hoffa at the end of his BOLA5 battle on KOTD